AC Schnitzer show 23rd July

MRacer77

Legendary 10 Years
Probably not too much man... they need to cover the cost of the launching.. ahaha... (joking)

Re: AC Schnitzer show 23rd July

SMYUEN said:
Got some invitation to the launch of the ACS range for 5-series and Z4. Wonder if anyone knows how much discount we can get??

[/img]

Is the event open to all or requires an invitation?

Cheers,
Alvin.

need invitation. Call your pml sales rep if you did not get one yet. btw, it's at Dunean Road Sime Darby Center lah ... don't get too high expectations like other launches in hotel or chio pubs; pml saving $ going "cost effective" launch. :|

I think there will be an alpine white ACS kitted Z4 there.

Not sure. But I bringing my better half nonetheless. Maybe she can stop me from spending.

SMYUEN said:
Not sure. But I bringing my better half nonetheless. Maybe she can stop me from spending.

she can TRY to stop you from spending... the only other way to stop spending would be to NOT bring any cash, cheque or credit cards with you...

MRacer77 said:
SMYUEN said:

she can TRY to stop you from spending... the only other way to stop spending would be to NOT bring any cash, cheque or credit cards with you...

Haha.. Thats quite unlikely to happen. If not buying, go for what? :roll: Heard the Z4 and 5-series packages quite "attractive". Wah man, really love the pictures they put on the invitation card, esp the Z4 ones.. :drool: :drool: :drool:

They should have made the 3-series kits even more garang huh. The new kits for the 5,6 and Z4 got those "air-vents" thingy here and there. My heart always skip a beat when I see it. Hopefully someone out there will fix it up on their rides!!

:screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

Are we able to drop by if w/o the invitation? Called up PML today to enquire abt the invitation, but they have no idea abt the event *sign* Tot of gng but no invitation :verysad:

Really not sure about that though....

:(

Alvin666 said:
Are we able to drop by if w/o the invitation? Called up PML today to enquire abt the invitation, but they have no idea abt the event *sign* Tot of gng but no invitation :verysad:

sigh... how come my car doesnt look like you avatar yet... sigh... think its the type IV rims and the lowered look.. sigh...but so expensive.. sigh...

:(

Just came back from PML for some parts spoke to the guy at the counter. It seems that we should be able to 'gate crash' even if we don't have any invitation. I heard from him that there's going to be a done up E46 coupe also

Any idea when it's gonna start? Sounds interesting to gate crash....Worst case..end up shopping in Ikea..

Good thing you mentioned the place...otherwise......
Anyway looks like I'll have to leave my woman home then...kekekeke

Well, I didnt buy anything..
The AC body kits for E60 looks quite nice actually. Awhile ago, everyone pretty much found the add-on rear bumper spoiler was too messy with alot of lines. This evening, I looked at it and it's kind of nice..

The TypeIV rims are simple, light and beautiful. Best advantage is, it is the easiest rims to wash in the world... :thumbsup:
Size 19-22 available...Anyone? Hehehe..
Only one design at the launch..The TypeIV Racing type wasnt available on any of the display cars.

Overally, very good turn out..Not to mention there are so so so many chio-bu models with low cut and rather thin dress (and the g-string as well of course).... :thumbsup: :drool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back