AC Schnitzer show 23rd July

Hah... :| Too bad I never go. I only thought there were the bodykits too look at.

TripleM said:
Well, I didnt buy anything..
The AC body kits for E60 looks quite nice actually. Awhile ago, everyone pretty much found the add-on rear bumper spoiler was too messy with alot of lines. This evening, I looked at it and it's kind of nice..

The TypeIV rims are simple, light and beautiful. Best advantage is, it is the easiest rims to wash in the world... :thumbsup:
Size 19-22 available...Anyone? Hehehe..
Only one design at the launch..The TypeIV Racing type wasnt available on any of the display cars.

Overally, very good turn out..Not to mention there are so so so many chio-bu models with low cut and rather thin dress (and the g-string as well of course).... :thumbsup: :drool:

Oohhh.. Bro you noticed the G-strings also huh?? Orrhhh....
Did you notice all the salesgirls were all "young and trendy"? hehehe
Anyway, the stuff all so damn expensive. Type IV plus tyres $7000+!!!@#!
@#
Will nose bleed.
For me, must self control self control self control.
:|

TripleM said:
The AC body kits for E60 looks quite nice actually. Awhile ago, everyone pretty much found the add-on rear bumper spoiler was too messy with alot of lines. This evening, I looked at it and it's kind of nice..

The TypeIV rims are simple, light and beautiful. Best advantage is, it is the easiest rims to wash in the world... :thumbsup:
Only one design at the launch..The TypeIV Racing type wasnt available on any of the display cars.

Overally, very good turn out..Not to mention there are so so so many chio-bu models with low cut and rather thin dress (and the g-string as well of course).... :thumbsup: :drool:

Pak!!!!!!!!!!

Never take pictures ah????????????

KESIAN DE LU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whattheh:

Anyway, how thin and how low huh???kekeke..........

I saw them arriving when I was there this afternoon to buy a Z4. Not bad but didn't see the G-string, low cut and thin dress leh.......... :verysad:

TobyNik said:
TripleM said:

Pak!!!!!!!!!!

Never take pictures ah????????????

KESIAN DE LU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whattheh:

Anyway, how thin and how low huh???kekeke..........

I saw them arriving when I was there this afternoon to buy a Z4. Not bad but didn't see the G-string, low cut and thin dress leh.......... :verysad:

BRO YOU BOUGHT A Z4 UH????
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Maybe afternoon they havent get ready mah..

wat 'gate crash'? wat u mean? u mean we cant get in? I got in last9 at the event wat? Of course they couldnt find my name in the invitation list! Aiya they sure close 1 eye when the receptionist saw u cm in a bimmer. If nt in a Bimmer then flirt wif the lady receptionist abit to make ur way in. Tis is how i do it ;) The done up E46 also notin cos i saw 1 same in PML.
SMYUEN ur car is already beautiful liao, notin to do wif ur rim. I tink is the height. But ned to b very careful if u tot of lowerin it cos my is in stock n i already scratch the under front bumper while cming down fr a slope in carpark. At 1st i tink mine still nt low enough,especially the front but nw got to tink twice if i 1 2 lowered.

Alvin666 said:
wat 'gate crash'? wat u mean? u mean we cant get in? I got in last9 at the event wat? Of course they couldnt find my name in the invitation list! Aiya they sure close 1 eye when the receptionist saw u cm in a bimmer. If nt in a Bimmer then flirt wif the lady receptionist abit to make ur way in. Tis is how i do it ;) The done up E46 also notin cos i saw 1 same in PML.
SMYUEN ur car is already beautiful liao, notin to do wif ur rim. I tink is the height. But ned to b very careful if u tot of lowerin it cos my is in stock n i already scratch the under front bumper while cming down fr a slope in carpark. At 1st i tink mine still nt low enough,especially the front but nw got to tink twice if i 1 2 lowered.

Hi,

Didnt get to meet you yesterday. How come you know my car? Whats your ride?

:)

Low budget shit leh i reckon the show, wait so long to view the cars. nothing to eat, went macdonalds. : P The models some got ah lians looks. Maybe i seen them b4 in Sparks. : P

Bro!

I correct my statement:

I went there with my business associate to buy his Z4. NOT my Z4 :oops:

Sorry......You think I can afford Z4 meh? hahaha..... :)

Anyway, he's got to wait till Nov or Dec to get his Z4 becuase of the color that is not available from the current stock in SG. Price S$ 198K (2.5l)plus another 4K rebate if go on DBS loan.

Cheers!

TobyNik said:

Bro!

I correct my statement:

I went there with my business associate to buy his Z4. NOT my Z4 :oops:

Sorry......You think I can afford Z4 meh? hahaha..... :)

Anyway, he's got to wait till Nov or Dec to get his Z4 becuase of the color that is not available from the current stock in SG. Price S$ 198K (2.5l)plus another 4K rebate if go on DBS loan.

Cheers!

Bro,

Oh I see.. Good price for the Z4 huh!! Me sometimes a bit regret never buy Z4, but no choice lah, need to ferry people around sometimes so not so practical I guess.

Your business associate never do the complete AC upgrade? The kit and rims are out of this world!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

:)

Hi SMYUEN, my name is Alvin. I got the same ride like u(the cab in dark blue colour) My car was right in front of u when both of us reached the ACS event yesterday.Saw u n ur wife at the parkin lot :)

Alvin666 said:
Hi SMYUEN, my name is Alvin. I got the same ride like u(the cab in dark blue colour) My car was right in front of u when both of us reached the ACS event yesterday.Saw u n ur wife at the parkin lot :)

Same ride???? Dun bluff lah!! Urs 330 u know!! But our fren got full ACs kit U know, sibeh chio rite??? kekekeke :laughlik:

'The Great White'

Almost the same lah(the outlook, except the bodykit) Jus like christy cheung n angelina jolie. Both are chio babes but different look n race, hehe... :wavey:

Alvin666 said:
Almost the same lah(the outlook, except the bodykit) Jus like christy cheung n angelina jolie. Both are chio babes but different look n race, hehe... :wavey:

Yah... as long as both can drive you wild right?? After all, thats all that matters...

TripleM said:

Ermmm... you go there to look at girls or look at cars?? Though this was supposed to be a car show? hahaha... well, at least you got more than you bargained for right?

Yup i agree wif Mracer77, thin translucent dress! Is nt tat we go there to c the babes instead of the cars! Is bcos these 'see through' babes out numbered the displayed cars n obstructing our view! In addition we do nt 1 2 waste the effort of PML mah.U tink PML paid so many babes to go there stand ard or to clean up meh? Is of course for us to see n if possible for us to touch(jus like the displayed cars). Too bad i only got to see without touching :(

Exactly....
Had seen similar cars in magazines already so was there just to see em how they really look like in real..

Alvin666 said:

Hi Alvin!

Nice to have met you finally yesterday. Lovely blue cab you have! Whats the colour?

Love the 19s BBS!! :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity - why you never buy the entire AC kit leh? Realised your kit is a "combi-kit"... :)

Oh.. its my wife-to-be. Wedding next year!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

wilman2772 said:
Alvin666 said:

Same ride???? Dun bluff lah!! Urs 330 u know!! But our fren got full ACs kit U know, sibeh chio rite??? kekekeke :laughlik:

'The Great White'

Yo Bro, how come like never see you at meetup for so long huh?
:shoot:

SMYUEN said:
wilman2772 said:
Alvin666 said:

'The Great White'

Yo Bro, how come like never see you at meetup for so long huh?
:shoot:

Paiseh bro, was on flight the pass 2 meetup, me just touch down from Frankfurt today........going Sydney this Friday....so kinda busy loh....

Your ride is getting sibeh chio man!!! Bleed...... :drool:

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Hi Doc nice meeting u too!! My is the misty blue. Ur car is lovely too!!
I have opinion for u abt the sticker on ur car! Remove all the stickers on ur side skirt n get the AC sticker(the whole strip for the body). Tis will make ur car more fierce n nicer!! :) But of course tis is my own view, the decision is up to u! I tot of sticking it on but i want to keep it classy too, tats y drop the idea.
My side skirt n rear r M technic kit. 1stly i dnt like the AC rear it make the backside look so big n bulky.2ndly i 1 a bi-colour for my kit tats y only M kit meet tis condition. 3rdly alot of full M kit n AC kit on the road liao, jus to be different,hehe(combo of 2 make it nicer,my point of view)
U lucky man... A beautiful car n a beautiful wife.... Envy :drool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back