ActiveHybrid 5

Re: ActiveHybrid 5

Yr baby pram. Must be huge. The AH5 boots looks big for 2 golf bags leh

Isit? Mine is those normal full size pram and its seem the boot is small even when i tried to put it diagonally.

Cheers

The OMV for the AH5 is only 62k and yet for hybrid, parf is only 35%..

Cheers

ariesleo;867601 said:
Isit? Mine is those normal full size pram and its seem the boot is small even when i tried to put it diagonally.

Cheers

If you compare the AH5 boot size to other models, even with the 3 series, it is SMALL!! I like the ride but to me, it's almost a deal breaker.....................

ariesleo;865837 said:
Sorry Guys,

My math sucks and yes its 323800

The only thing that I dont like abt this car is the boot space. I even have problem putting in my baby pram. sigh.

Other than that, the rest is fine.

Actually, at this price point, any buyer should probably consider the A6 3.0T?

bryan_t;867681 said:
If you compare the AH5 boot size to other models, even with the 3 series, it is SMALL!! I like the ride but to me, it's almost a deal breaker.....................

Sacrifice to save the world mah!

Nigel;867844 said:
Sacrifice to save the world mah!

haha, that depends on which you see as the bigger issue - carbon emissions or lead poisoning contaminating the environment

I did consider the Audi A6 3.0 before committing to AH5. Although A6 look great but I Still prefer the F10 look....hence.....:p

Anyway, just collected the car on wed, its seems that the most of my journey for the past 2 days were running on petrol rather than the battery...Can anyone advise?

Cheers

Hi Aries just wondering which rims did u car come with ?and those it come with HUD?

Anyways I'm currently driving 523 f10 was think of upgrading

Hi,

The rims really cannot make it (my point of view), and its 18' non staggered. Yes, the car come with HUD.

Cheers

K thanks i actually place a deposit for the x5 having second thoughts now .Cause getting ah5 seems make more sense but im so u to my boot space on my F10 ahhhhh its like reduce to more then half ..i test drove the ah5 when they 1st launch it here . the drive feels much better then my F10
how long is the warranty for the battery? any idea?

Warranty for battery is 5 years. I totally agreed with u in regards to the boot space. its quite small for a car in its class.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back