ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

BryanW;286112 said:
very nice photos
Cabdriver;286132 said:
nice nice...
thanks guys. :)

bro, u need body kit liao la...on its own, your car damn nice. but once u did twin shoot with felix, made your car look bare lei :lol2:

lyn,no matter how pretty a woman is or how great is her body shape,without a nice set of clothing she will nvr be consider a beauty.kekekekeke....

joseph said:
lyn,no matter how pretty a woman is or how great is her body shape,without a nice set of clothing she will nvr be consider a beauty.kekekekeke....
+1. Sibey zen..........

yeah, agreed ! Time for lyn to put on cloths. mai tu liao.

gadgets;286226 said:
bro, u need body kit liao la...on its own, your car damn nice. but once u did twin shoot with felix, made your car look bare lei :lol2:
joseph;286234 said:
kenntona;286235 said:
+1. Sibey zen..........
Jadis;286252 said:
yeah, agreed ! Time for lyn to put on cloths. mai tu liao.
Guys, thanks for the kind words and all the MOD virus. Agreed totally ACU's E90320i needs some new clothes as there were so many patch job done. I can't afford for ///M Aero. Considering adding OEM splitter temporary, what do you guys think? As I don't see much bro using stock OE splitter on the stock bumper. I need vitamin M, who had spare?
Azrielsc;286260 said:
ACU Photography going places man!
hahaha :yummie: ... inspired by clubsnap hiadee, made myself a new watermark to copyright those photos I took.

Hi Lyneous, OEM CF splitters very expensive. Tomting has got a set with SWC but sprayed with colour. if you like it that way you can contact him.

Jadis;286292 said:
Hi Lyneous, OEM CF splitters very expensive. Tomting has got a set with SWC but sprayed with colour. if you like it that way you can contact him.
thanks Steven, yah I did PMed to him regards his splitter when he posted up for sale. since it was already painted, I didn't proceed to make an offer as I don't if he is willing to let it go very very cheap. anyway. current is on see see look look mode. not deciding to put her on any nice or new dress. thanks again.

yup, think the OEM CF splitters are nice, just that it will not stand out on your black. mayb u spray your car to SG or silver? :)

gadgets;286340 said:
yup, think the OEM CF splitters are nice, just that it will not stand out on your black. mayb u spray your car to SG or silver? :)
hahaha... me not bobby tay you know. spraying the whole car jus to match up with body kit sets are too hard core for me. if i ever considering buying the splitter, it should be painted to my body color. that the ///M Aero CF splitter looks much better than stock CF splitter IMO.

IMO, don't have to change the whole body kits. just add the front lip and rear spoiler enough liao. felix one was done this way right?

acupunch;286343 said:
hahaha... me not bobby tay you know. spraying the whole car jus to match up with body kit sets are too hard core for me. if i ever considering buying the splitter, it should be painted to my body color. that the ///M Aero CF splitter looks much better than stock CF splitter IMO.

Mike told me CF splitters are expensive, it doesn't make sense to paint it ! If you want it in body colour, can consider Tomting ones, he mentioned something like $400/=. Include painting I think less than $600/=.
I will never buy the CF splitters and paint it.

Jadis;286346 said:
Mike told me CF splitters are expensive, it doesn't make sense to paint it ! If you want it in body colour, can consider Tomting ones, he mentioned something like $400/=. Include painting I think less than $600/=.
I will never buy the CF splitters and paint it.
Like I said before I did acquire with TomTing regards his stuff at Mike's place. We didn't go in details about the price, as I'm not interested anymore knowing he paint his CF splitter also his front bumper had headlight washer holes and mine don't. If is $400 for just the splitter + paint is too ex, since it was used item. if is whole front bumper + splitter + paint would be more reasonable. I did saw at KBS Motorsport, a pair of Front CF Splitter (not sure if is Original BMW) for OE stock E90 bumper going for $630 + labour. I didn't go ahead as I've not lower my car then.

ACU, BVO has got the splitters that you may be interested.

ya man, come on lyn, ur diary is not complete until u add on new clothes haha

The splitters are nice........

gadgets;287625 said:
ya man, come on lyn, ur diary is not complete until u add on new clothes haha
ok ok ok... noted bro. :evil:

all of you part time SE for Mike(SWE), BVO, J4C, PML hor... :nehnehhh:

you'll are dam :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsmbcms