ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: Blackout E90 grill using ORACAL stickers.

kenntona;262626 said:
Congrats, DIY man.

You right-handed?

:) thanks for your thread too. anything wrong with right-handed? :(

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

On last Friday 9/11, my lowering dream come true. Settled with coilver Bilstein B16 PSS9. Thanks to all bro who answered my PMed quires and advises on various system. I did my installation at J4C, the mechanic 'Ah Lun' did a fabulous job and finished it before he had his lunch @ 2pm. Over all my car lowered by 40mm on the front and 30mm on the rear. I told 'Ah Lun' to set it a to the softest '9' all round. Will let the set up sit, then only I begin tuning to my desire ride & feel.

IMG_2082web.jpg

IMG_2080web.jpg

IMG_2077web.jpg

Measuring the front height. Notice the measurement is taken from the rims (most bottom) to the wheel arch. it measured 63mm respectively.
IMG_2068web.jpg

The stock measurement at my rear were different by 1mm, 63mm on the Left Rear & 62mm on the right rear. :screwedu:
IMG_2069web.jpg

Wooot !!! Congrats............

the rear installation is pain in the ass. all carpet lining must be removed.
IMG_2088web.jpg

for the rear installation, they used this jack that so long just to hold on the armed properly. From there I feel very comfortable that my car its in good hand. :)
IMG_2090web.jpg

here is 'Ah Lun' fixing the front shock assembly. Some fo the PEM stock mounting parts were reused, just wonder how come Bilstein didn't included it.
IMG_2079web.jpg

wa la... in with the new one. :thumbsup:
IMG_2089web.jpg

v nice hahaha. what about after pics? mayb try compare pic to see diff would be nice?

Bro Gadget this is for you and the rest who is interested.

IMG_2064-_FrontComp_web.jpg

IMG_2138_RearComp_web.jpg

we want to see face of the owner too...not only the car :nehnehhh:

Wow macham Marie France's ads..........

Here is my alignment sheet, can bro who understand these info explain to me why its the left and right adjustment are different. especially the camber settings on my front.

IMG_2139web.jpg

IMG_2140web.jpg

shot this during weekend after I clean my car. You can see the wheel arch its more hugging towards the wheels.

photos are edited using Adobe Photoshop CS

IMG_2109web.jpg

When u free...since u like to take pix so much...I volunteer my car for u to take ai mai..keke..finish taking liao i buy u some liangteh....ho bo....:laughlik:

bro...is that the lowest setting?...a bit lower seems more pimped......like half a finger more.....

by right shd be rear toe in (for keeping straight line grip), front toe out (for sharper turns)..how come yrs inverted?

which shop did u go to?
acupunch;266492 said:
Here is my alignment sheet, can bro who understand these info explain to me why its the left and right adjustment are different. especially the camber settings on my front.

IMG_2139web.jpg

IMG_2140web.jpg

Bmer;266506 said:
When u free...since u like to take pix so much...I volunteer my car for u to take ai mai..keke..finish taking liao i buy u some liangteh....ho bo....:laughlik:
there will be a photoshoot coming, the orh kui nai sir har bui confirm

como;266507 said:
bro...is that the lowest setting?...a bit lower seems more pimped......like half a finger more.....
I don't think so its the lowest, I told 'Ah Lun' I don't want it very low. It should another 10mm more to play. Will ride for a few weeks or month to see if it settle down another mm or so. I'm happy with the current height. BTW I told 'Ah Lun' to set it to the softest, 9' click all round. the ride its slightly stiffer than my stock, but I like the current feel. Over the hump also not very bad.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back