ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

hetraa;266509 said:
by right shd be rear toe in (for keeping straight line grip), front toe out (for sharper turns)..how come yrs inverted?

which shop did u go to?
hey bro Hetraa, I don't which shop J4C send it for alignment. After I came back from lunch, the car were send to downstairs for alignment. I'm glad at least they give me the alignment sheet, I look at it, I'm blur cos I'm no clue of what's all that numbers suppose to mean. that's why I post it up for comments. also do you know why my front left and right camber vary so much. is that normal?

I'll contact See Toh again to confirm why is it so. Thanks bro Hetraa.

lyn think u should lower a bit more provided u got no problems clearing places u wanna go....for the hardness hor...try to go a bit lower...dunno izzit me only..but i do feel a diff when i go harder...obviously the car will be more bouncy too la...keke...feel is pretty good...

From what i know it only take a few days to settle down...it shouldn't go any lower liao unless u adjust it....

Bmer;266515 said:
lyn think u should lower a bit more provided u got no problems clearing places u wanna go....for the hardness hor...try to go a bit lower...dunno izzit me only..but i do feel a diff when i go harder...obviously the car will be more bouncy too la...keke...feel is pretty good...

From what i know it only take a few days to settle down...it shouldn't go any lower liao unless u adjust it....
thanks for the advise. The biggest concern its the ramp at my house. I measured it during the weekend, its about 2 finger gap above the tarmac. that's why I've very hesitate to add bodykits.

actually I didn't know exactly what 'Ah Lun' set for me. I didn't see it myself. So I trust him set if to the softest, cos I told him so.

i guess you give it a few days then see how it is... adjust according to preference ba...

but i'd agree... bodykit would make it look fiercer... hehehe... :D

come back must jio you out to see your car...

Europassion;266497 said:
U need a bodykits buddy.,...heheh
I don't mind if you like to sponsor it on my ride. :lol2:
Frankly, I'm worried it won't clear the ramp up to my house. currently its about 2 finger above the tarmac when I driving out as my head dip down.

chu ah, your alignment is ummm, how do i say this nicely? FARKED UP

you cant have it different on either side.

also, you cannot adjust your springs, you didnt get coilover adjustables. What was probably adjusted was shock rebound or something, even then, i doubt your shocks has that adjustment. In a few days it will settle, after that, thats it, your car will always be that height

you car didnt get alignment, it simply got checked for alignment.

oh wait, they are adjustable!! wind the spring up hard mate

acupunch;266526 said:
Frankly, I'm worried it won't clear the ramp up to my house. currently its about 2 finger above the tarmac when I driving out as my head dip down.

hmm....can always park outside yr house right?
btw, wanna swop rims :D

Phil, you're giving me some heart attack. let me understand you using my English.
you're saying left right adjustment should be similar, same on both side.

Ya, the height and damping its adjustable.

adsnx;266538 said:
hmm....can always park outside yr house right?
btw, wanna swop rims :D
few year back I reversed out from my house, I knock my neighbor's car which is 3 houses away. Don't ask me why & how. I'm not gonna risk it with my car. :nehnehhh:

go and get it la. just don't ICE, you'll be cool with ME.:lol2:

swee lah swee lah!! i very jealous liao lah.. cannot even wait must send me sms when i was away to tell me u on pss9.. hahaha... happy for u bro.. its one of the best mods.. so wats next? :D

babe;266722 said:
swee lah swee lah!! i very jealous liao lah.. cannot even wait must send me sms when i was away to tell me u on pss9.. hahaha... happy for u bro.. its one of the best mods.. so wats next? :D
lai lai get one for yourself PSS9 too. the Eibach not lower enough la. your new MODs must go with new low, then cio cio steady pui pi pi.:lol2:

finally got some clearer shoot on the my front nose job I DIY few weeks ago. how do I look?

1994244548_8f21e73336_o.jpg

photos are edited using Adobe Photoshop CS

wah, im more impressed you have babes phone number

boss, YES, both sides should and must be the same, get it fixed

Can go more aggressive at the rear...... Minus 1 finger?

another side profile shoot for myself to enjoy the new lowering height...

1994244504_8928cd525f_o.jpg

My best shoot so far, IMO. the sunset its so sweet. too bad i can't parked the car on the middle of the road. maybe next time I try. this pics its currently my wallpaper for day to day inspiration, that "its warm and loving world, when i get to drive BMW everyday".

1994244526_407434c4bd_o.jpg

Very nice pics acupunch! I think aesthetically you are almost there. What some people might add to this is a bodykit esp at the front for an even more aggressive look.

BTW have you considered adding a GruppeM air intake to your ride? The PSS9 and GruppeM intake were my two favorite mods on the E46 coupe. The intake totally transforms the aural experience of stepping on the throttle.

phil;266849 said:
wah, im more impressed you have babes phone number

boss, YES, both sides should and must be the same, get it fixed
i'm E90 Division crew member of course I had her phone number ma. She is our Orh Kui Nei Ser :lol2:

kenntona;266850 said:
Can go more aggressive at the rear...... Minus 1 finger?
I think yours no finger gap at all. But my overall height its same now 59mm(+/-). Lower the rear, will I need to lower the front too to maintain similar height all round. Sorry, this is my first time on coilover. Maybe you and others can educate me more on the height adjustment.

Remus325;266862 said:
Very nice pics acupunch! I think aesthetically you are almost there. What some people might add to this is a bodykit esp at the front for an even more aggressive look.

BTW have you considered adding a GruppeM air intake to your ride? The PSS9 and GruppeM intake were my two favorite mods on the E46 coupe. The intake totally transforms the aural experience of stepping on the throttle.
Bro Remus, thanks for your kind comments. Would love to get my hands on GruppeM but I was hesitate to get one when a bro recently put up for sale few weeks ago. $700 is dammed good buy, I must say. I'm a little bit regrets now. :( hope by then when I decided to add aftermarket muffler box, then only I consider if its necessary.

As for the bodykit, currently I'm only interested with the original ///M Aero Full Kit. See la... wish me luck tomorrow or this weekend :)

bodykit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kit no friend!!!!!!!!

hahahahah

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups