Advice Needed on body kit!

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
RD Tornado is one of the best looking kit out there..rare and unique on its own esp in this country. Forget what others said, stick to it... :thumbsup: U dont need anything else as far as add on is concerned. I assume u also hv the side-skirts on yeah?

Now, having said that....did u know that this thread is worthless w/o pix hehehe...

Cool dude..make sure u come to our end of mth meet-up to show us your ride, ok?

Cheers

Don't listen to Jack (TripleM). Go find something nicer & fiercer than your Tornado kit, then change it, then sell your Tornado to me!
:dance:

By the way, just for interest: is your kit original or replica, and how much did you pay for it (and was it with spraying & installation)?

Er the tornado does not fall under PML warranty... just be careful....

DreamDriver said:
Don't listen to Jack (TripleM). Go find something nicer & fiercer than your Tornado kit, then change it, then sell your Tornado to me!

Yep. Listen to Kok Khuan (DreamDriver). He is always giving good advice. Like asking me to change to Hagus mirrors to suit my Hamann theme, so that he could have my AC mirrors...... kekeke......

Seriously, other than the Hamann GTR kit, I'd think the Tornado is the fiercest amongst all.

kenntona said:
DreamDriver said:

Yep. Listen to Kok Khuan (DreamDriver). He is always giving good advice. Like asking me to change to Hagus mirrors to suit my Hamann theme, so that he could have my AC mirrors...... kekeke......

Seriously, other than the Hamann GTR kit, I'd think the Tornado is the fiercest amongst all.

Whatever it is I am goin to :shoot: :shoot: both DreamDriver and Kentut-na..

kenntona said:
Like asking me to change to Hagus mirrors to suit my Hamann theme, so that he could have my AC mirrors...... kekeke......

My advice is sound what. You want to put it to a vote? How many people thinks AC mirrors look right on a Hamann-kitted ride? Me getting the mirrors is secondary ok.. getting your ride to look right has always been my *primary* concern! "Good intentions no good repayment", sigh..
:laughlik:

DreamDriver said:
My advice is sound what. You want to put it to a vote? How many people thinks AC mirrors look right on a Hamann-kitted ride? Me getting the mirrors is secondary ok.. getting your ride to look right has always been my *primary* concern! "Good intentions no good repayment"

Sob. Pass me some tissue paper. I am so touched. Kopi on me on the next meetup.

That is crocodile tears..don't pretend hor..

TripleM said:
That is crocodile tears..don't pretend hor..

Yep. Takes a buaya to know another.

actually i feel the tornado kit is the nice-clean-lines-subtle-and-classy look of RD. for their fierce look, it'll be the competition kit (which i used to have) and their m3 kits. for those who are into class, and subtlety, they'll go for tornado.

Charontes said:
......where did u get ur hagus mirror? coz i've been lookin for one......

Ha. I am actually looking for a pair as well. Since Axl sold his ride.

But kinda used to the AC look nowadays.

Are you fully Hamann-kitted as well?

calvalier said:
guys i would love to go for the meet up. drop me a msg ok
Check out my signature for more details regarding meetups :)

I think Hamann dont exactly hv their own mirror design..
Most of the time you ll see either the Hagus or current M3 styles to complete the Hamann theme..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back