• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Advise required....

nicholas_neo79

Wah biang, I lost my car key and left with 1 spare key to use. Can't imagine if I loss one again. Never loss a car key before since I drive and it really sucks man!

Prob is, I am driving a PI E93. Anyone kibd enough to advise me where to duplicate another key, what's the cost of making it and how long does it take?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Re: Advise required....

nicholas_neo79;597802 said:
Wah biang, I lost my car key and left with 1 spare key to use. Can't imagine if I loss one again. Never loss a car key before since I drive and it really sucks man!

Prob is, I am driving a PI E93. Anyone kibd enough to advise me where to duplicate another key, what's the cost of making it and how long does it take?

Hi Nicholas,

you can try this:
Soxxi Keys Station
Toh Guan Centre
#01-11, Toh Guan Road East
Tel: 6515 6695

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi bro, thanks for the lead. Called, it's a fax numbers. Will search and obtain it the contact o Sooxi Keys. Cheers

nicholas_neo79;597808 said:
Sob sob...called them and they cited after 2002 model, all have to go back to PML to replace...

PML....................alright.....

cheers

Bro u juz gotta live with it man. I am in the same situation too. If you manage to have a solution pls share with me too. Tx!

There is one shop in turf club bukit timah can duplicate BMW keys within one hour..... but cost is higher than BMW. Thus it is best to have it done over PML as it is much cheaper by 30 dollars or so. I have lost mine since 2 weeks ago..... but changing my car so the agent helped me with this issue :shakemyb:

Try one shop at Marina Square maybe they
can help i don't have the unit nos. Good luck!

Thanks all for the hint. I called PML today and they say to replace cost $650 but they can't promise it works. If it doesn't work, I have to pay the $650 and to get it replaced, I have to fork out a whopping $30,000 to register and get a diadnose with them. What rubbish??!!!

My previous ride was from PML but due to lousy service and high charges, I switch to PI. In order to impress us and win us back as a customer, shouldn't they do better than this? Why will BMW pass such prestiges dealership to a socially irresponsible distributor... haiz...

Hi Simone, thanks for the lead. Now I recalled that when I walked pass the shop at level 1 opposite TS, there's this key shop that display car keys like Mercedes, BMW etc...you are right maybe they can help...

A friend of mine asked me to try Juzz For Cars...will call up tomorrow to check man...I am getting very nervous. If I sway sway loss my last spare key how? =(

Hi, guys, checked. Juzz for Car don't duplicate BMW key....but I called one from Turf City, the guy immediately say: slot one and push start 07 model onwards ah? Have, $480." Wah lau, brighten my day man....gg to do it tomorrow. Keke...

Got it duplicated at $480 successfully at Turf City, turn right after the white guard house and there's a sign called something "Newton Key etc"...only take 1.5 hours. Am happy with the cost of duplicating one original BMW key. =)

nicholas_neo79;598597 said:
Got it duplicated at $480 successfully at Turf City, turn right after the white guard house and there's a sign called something "Newton Key etc"...only take 1.5 hours. Am happy with the cost of duplicating one original BMW key. =)

Hi Nick,

thanks for the info........

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back