Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

Re: Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

rex7_vtec said:
Take it easy bro, get used to the car first ;)
was that you in the vios man? stop harassing other road users lah...

GruppeM rocks!!!! The sound does not sound so cheap when i accel anymore... the stock boxes sounded a bit grainy or rough i think.... and it is in stereo... left side and right side GruppeM...hahahaha

pokpok said:
GruppeM rocks!!!! The sound does not sound so cheap when i accel anymore... the stock boxes sounded a bit grainy or rough i think.... and it is in stereo... left side and right side GruppeM...hahahaha

BMW does not make cheap engine note sounds .... and if u think that the stock boxes have a more rough sound to it .. then u better go listen again ..

ST.PHASE
Anyways... i think this aeroplane sound is frm the GruppeM, do u have a hole cut below the brake duct and a pipe leading up towards the GruppeM?... this just could be the GruppeM taking in alot of air... that's where it comes frm.. had that sound too frm my car... i hope this is wat ur talking bout and hope it helps.. if not.. then paiseh.. i dunno wat else already

no me di't not cut the bumper nor link a hose up to the gruppeM. should be the same as your ,think it the suction of air thur the filter.... till now have already got used to it liao..

Hrmmm not literally rough as in a sandpapering the rectum, but more like a low toned flapping lips in the wind (common to a slut catching air during a sky dive without panties on, if i may be so crude to say so)hehehe, anyway i did also listen to my stock airboxes carefully and as said.. found it a little grainy when sucking in air (not that it is cheap or bad)....whatever it is, the sound is different between stock and aftermarket, to personal tastes. In addition, with the cold weather today, it's first time i heard how much aeroplane sounding the GruppeMs can get ....hahaha

and i know BMW does not make cheap engine notes.... if not i would go buy a peugeot 1007 with interchangable seat covers already.... hahahaha go tto see it when my friend's car arrives... heard it could not even hold itself on a hill .... what a car... prob just nice for canning french people in an accident.

Tschuai from Switzerland...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back