Re: After-market bodykit for E92 Coupe

can try

Opera Technik -
26 Sg Kadut Ave
Tel: 63675955

rieger or kerscher is the best looking imo

woh Ramese.....looks ike the mods bug is finally creeping onto you :)

...do consider the tyres and rims (heard there's a place which sell a set of 4xBBS Rims+PS2 Tyres (18'') for under $4k).

:):)

rameses;191196 said:
Any bros out here aware of workshops offering after-market bodykits for the new 3series coupe?

Before you decide which shop to go to, you've gotta ask which kit to you want? Have you done your research?

AFAIK, these are my thoughts:

(1) Hamann - front add-on lip, does not change the front look very much, sideskirts are nicely flowing full replacement, rear valance is a simple add-on near the exhaust panel, does not change the aero-dynamic look from the side on the rear bumper, boot spoiler disappoints, roof spoiler.

(2) Schnitzer - front add-on changes the front look quite a bit, sideskirts are add-on, rear add-on on bumper is nice. Trunk spoiler is nice, normal roof spoiler.

(3) Hartge - best front so far.

(4) Rieger - full of character, IMO.

(5) M-Sports - best balance of the lot

ramese, suggest we go on PM mode coz the content for this forum/thread is is best reserved for sharing of knowledge instead of ICQ-like exchanges - PM me if u okay.

Cheers!

rameses;191298 said:
hey qwety...so what mods have u done? any mods to your ICE?

Thanks a bunch Kenntona! That was really helpful....any idea where to get the M-Sports?

PML carries the M-Sport. Have to wait for Eng Soon as they haven't had any stock... Had to use my chassis number to bring in their E92 stock!! Hahaha!

If u are serious, pop down to Eng Soon and order them in. Look for Alex, he'll direct u!

Cheers
Sam

KEN

OEI !!! .... show us some pics of the bodykits for the e92 leh... especially the M sport ones...

cheers

Nothing beats original M-tech.......swee!!

watermark.php

'The Great White'

Anyone wanna do a group buy on Duke Dynamic's E92 M-kit? Weak USD is enticing...... This is very similar to the M-Sports package..... nicest of all the kit I have "browsed" so far......

E92KITS.com Online Shop, The Art of E-commerce

335_DD_01.jpg

335_DD_02.jpg

335_DD_03.jpg

335_DD_04.jpg

335_DD_05.jpg

335_DD_06.jpg

kentonna..that 1 looks like E60 M5 kit leh..hahaha!! i like both..the 1 u posted n wilman's white 1..all nice

Let's go through the Hamann kit first..... front add-on, full sideskirts replacement, but rear valance only an "enhancement"? Roof spoiler, trunk spoiler......

335_Hamann_Kit_Front_01.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Front_02.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Front_03.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Rear_01.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Rear_02.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Sideskirt.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Roof.jpg

335_Hamann_Kit_Trunk.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads