After-market bodykit for E92 Coupe

Re: After-market bodykit for E92 Coupe

hitmee;193067 said:
kenntona;192921 said:
Anyone wanna do a group buy on Duke Dynamic's E92 M-kit? Weak USD is enticing...... This is very similar to the M-Sports package..... nicest of all the kit I have "browsed" so far......

wow kenn u bought a 335?
like that all the gals all go to you liao. unfair lei..... :nehnehhh::lol2:

Even if he dont buy, gals will still go to him.

Ahbengdriver said:
Eh Beng, how you know?

Me & Barry loves those ang-kong chicks, but they love Evos and Rexes leh....... Why do you think Barry bought his Evo?

Ahbengdriver;193108 said:
hitmee;193067 said:

Yah loh, life is so unfair......sigh.....when I grow up, I wanna be like him....'with or without' also nab!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;193133 said:
Ahbengdriver;193108 said:
Yah loh, life is so unfair......sigh.....when I grow up, I wanna be like him....'with or without' also nab!!

'The Great White'

When i grow BIG, i wanna be just like Kenn. :nehnehhh:

elmariachi;193020 said:
i want M aero front and M-sport for the rest!!! But thats not possible. :(

Yes it is. You can order them separately

From my observation.
Hamann aero kit is typically started off with front add on lips then eventually followed by full replacement of front bumper ( the rest stays the same most of the time )

That Duke kit copies the M5's front bumper but still looks good nonetheless

Has anyone expolored the G-Power or Racing Dynamics?

Rieger kits for the e92 look terrible, as with the rest of their collection. IMO, their kits cheapen the Euro cars that were meant for (i.e. BMW, Audi, VW etc.). Rieger kits should be allowed only on rice-mobiles. Can't imagine seeing one of these kits on the new 335i. With those vents all over the car, you might want to hold on to your wallet tight coz it might just fall out through one of the 'holes'.

Apologies to the Reiger fans.

ACS6 said:
Rieger kits for the e92 look terrible, as with the rest of their collection. IMO, their kits cheapen the Euro cars that were meant for (i.e. BMW, Audi, VW etc.). Rieger kits should be allowed only on rice-mobiles. Can't imagine seeing one of these kits on the new 335i. With those vents all over the car, you might want to hold on to your wallet tight coz it might just fall out through one of the 'holes'.

Apologies to the Reiger fans.
You have a point, but which Rieger kit were you looking at? Refer to this:

North American Motorsports: Product Listing

They have 2 versions : the complete kit and the lip kit. I do agree that the complete kit is way out of Asian's conservative mod-culture, but the lip kit looks decently close to the Kercher, and IMO, has the most character amongst all others. Honestly, other than the M-Sports or the M-Aero kits, nothing else looks remotely desirable.

As for the vents, I went through some public scrutiny too with my Vorsteiner bonnet when I first greeted my friends. The opinions, however, changed from "beng, yeeooew" to "buay pai, seow" to "beautiful, export liao." Took quite some time for people to get use to it.

All kits have certain characteristics that differentiates themselves from the other aftermarket tuners. Hence we have the choice of mix & match. U don't have to go a full theme if u don't want to! Can't wait for Veilside to come out with theirs! I still remember the E46 one... now THAT is something that is difficult to swallow! :)

Alpina one looks quite nice, u can relabel it as Azrielsc, confirmed cd improves to 0.25!

FYI......

Part numbers of the regular aero package = 51-19-0-417-557.

If you have adaptive cruise control or option #541, the part number is 51-19-0-417-588.

If you have PDC or option #507, the part number is 51-19-0-417-587.

If you have both adaptive cruise control #541 and PDC #507, the part number is 51-19-0-417-589.

All non-painted or primed packages and you will also need some adhesive 82-69-9-408-866.

Rear spoiler is separate and the part number is 51-71-0-414-373 (also need adhesive).

how much is the m-kit or the m- aero kit if purchase from pml ? any idea ?

clown;194463 said:
how much is the m-kit or the m- aero kit if purchase from pml ? any idea ?

I got a quote for the M-aero at 3800 from PML. Not freakign worth it. The front lip itself cost $SGD with no paint. The same lip is going for $339 USD w/o shipping from turnermotorsports website. Big freaking margin by PML cocksuckers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back