After-market bodykit for E92 Coupe

Re: After-market bodykit for E92 Coupe

elmariachi said:
I got a quote for the M-aero at 3800 from PML. Not freakign worth it. The front lip itself cost $SGD with no paint. The same lip is going for $339 USD w/o shipping from turnermotorsports website. Big freaking margin by PML cocksuckers.
Not to mention that the sideskirts are so muted, the rear is a mess of mesh...... Yes, the front is nice, but must mix and match.

I am going the BENG way. What say you, bro?

kenntona;194554 said:
Not to mention that the sideskirts are so muted, the rear is a mess of mesh...... Yes, the front is nice, but must mix and match.

I am going the BENG way. What say you, bro?

I am up for the front lip. Let me know when u are ready.

i vote rieger full kit. those air ducts will cool your brakes. aesthetically, i think it is the best representation of the 335i`s brutish power (post modding)

now, will at least one of you please bring your ride to the next track day. you have no frigging tarmac to unleash your beast here. sam, volunteer lah since you are the 1st to collect a 335i. baptism of fire dude. show us what it can do

TripleM;194176 said:
Has anyone expolored the G-Power or Racing Dynamics?
g-power is usually insanely expensive. perhaps even pricier than acs. but could be knockout pretty :cloud9:

elmariachi said:
I am up for the front lip. Let me know when u are ready.
Which one? You've got mail. Two versions on the lip.
xkrim3 said:
i vote rieger full kit. ...... aesthetically, i think it is the best representation of the 335i`s brutish power (post modding)
You've said it !!!

kenntona;194576 said:
Which one? You've got mail. Two versions on the lip.

You've said it !!!

Full kit ken?
i dont mind either but the rieger words on the side skirts is too shouty.
I kinda like the vents on the rear. Maybe can install NOS tanks and do entrance with the valves of steam lifting upskirts of nurses and librarians. WoooooooooooT. :lol2:

elmariachi said:
Full kit ken?
i dont mind either but the rieger words on the side skirts is too shouty.
I kinda like the vents on the rear. Maybe can install NOS tanks and do entrance with the valves of steam lifting upskirts of nurses and librarians. WoooooooooooT. :lol2:
Yep. Full beng. We need not use the stickers. I have the AC Schnitzer sticker stripped off my cab. As for the vents..... like the Vorsteiner bonnet, just beng, just me. Muahahahahahaha......

kenntona;194580 said:
Yep. Full beng. We need not use the stickers. I have the AC Schnitzer sticker stripped off my cab. As for the vents..... like the Vorsteiner bonnet, just beng, just me. Muahahahahahaha......

Actually if your car color is dark, the vents wont be so obvious. It will flush easily and look real stealthy. With a lighter color, it tends to be explicitly beng. For the color Spakling graphite, i reckon it will be a real good contrast as the vents will look black and ur color is dark as it is. Quite conservative to me if u ask.

Does the below change ur mind??
of course i wudnt change the mesh color to grey to make it stand out. i will just let it be since our color is not black and it will mildly stand out.

elmariachi said:
Actually if your car color is dark, the vents wont be so obvious. It will flush easily and look real stealthy. With a lighter color, it tends to be explicitly beng. For the color Spakling graphite, i reckon it will be a real good contrast as the vents will look black and ur color is dark as it is. Quite conservative to me if u ask.

Does the below change ur mind??
of course i wudnt change the mesh color to grey to make it stand out. i will just let it be since our color is not black and it will mildly stand out.
100% agreed. Not changing mind. Yep, no silver mesh. Not this lip version though.

Damn fierce. Oh, the pix missed out the decklid spoiler. Rims look like LS5 too.

kenntona;194587 said:
100% agreed. Not changing mind. Yep, no silver mesh. Damn fierce.

Oh, the pix missed out the decklid spoiler. Rims look like LS5 too.

Actually if the front lip is over 1K plus, i reckon the whole set is much more worth while. So what if beng? As long you have no centre parting and gold hair, i think shud be ok. Also, dont carry orange comb in ur back. hahaha

So Full Rieger + Decklid for me is a go. Hope the pic provided some kind of reference.

P.S - but the rears will look abnormal with the stock exhausts. So gotta think abt that too mate.

elmariachi said:
Actually if the front lip is over 1K plus, i reckon the whole set is much more worth while. So what if beng? As long you have no centre parting and gold hair, i think shud be ok. Also, dont carry orange comb in ur back. hahaha

So Full Rieger + Decklid for me is a go. Hope the pic provided some kind of reference.
The entire lip kit is US$1.1K - about 2 or 3 KTV sessions. Worth it.

Yes, but nowadays Bengs high class. Look at Orh Lulu, Tobynik, rex7_vtec just to name a few.

I'd think it spells character.

elmariachi said:
P.S - but the rears will look abnormal with the stock exhausts. So gotta think abt that too mate.
Gotta be quad pipes. I-say-man?

Mix and match. M Aero front lip spray painting now. Hamann sides and diffuser on the way to workshop. Vorsteiner trunk spoiler not here yet.

how muchy?

if just go for aero front, does it look funny?

Mark, it doesn't look at all funny with just the M-aero front. Actually, it does complete the look without needing the sideskirts!

hitmee said:
if just go for aero front, does it look funny?
Aero front alone looks fine too, especially if you drop the car.

Azrielsc said:
Actually, it does complete the look without needing the sideskirts!
Yah, and we two are the suckers !!!

Azrielsc;236726 said:
HAHA... i worse right... got sideskirts but no front lip! HEHE!

Yr sideskirts is one whole piece or is it attached on using screws/bolts ( like my neighbour's VIOS )

kenntona;236711 said:
Mix and match. M Aero front lip spray painting now. Hamann sides and diffuser on the way to workshop. Vorsteiner trunk spoiler not here yet.

errhmmm, got pics of Hamann rear diffuser on E92 to share share?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back