Air-con Recovery Machine - E90 / all other models

Re: Air-con Recovery Machine - E90 / all other models

williams666;992196 said:
do you know why my car when driving at 1500rpm it will jerky but its gone when I ram above it. I have send to a workshop at paya ubi but they cannot check anything.

Sound like one of the solenoid kaput liao, I think this topic had been discussed before...

williams666;993023 said:
Any good work shop recommend and why I cannot post a new thread in tis forum

bro,go see Rodney at R2D,he definately can help u

Hi Aaron,
Can kindly PM me the workshop. got to get my aircon check. Recently when the aircon is on and in the circulating mode, I can still smell the exhaust of the cars around me. A lorry pass by and the whole exhaust smell is in my car as if the windows are down. it's that bad. Anyone has similar problem? what's the remedy?

vinlis77;993842 said:
Hi Aaron,
Can kindly PM me the workshop. got to get my aircon check. Recently when the aircon is on and in the circulating mode, I can still smell the exhaust of the cars around me. A lorry pass by and the whole exhaust smell is in my car as if the windows are down. it's that bad. Anyone has similar problem? what's the remedy?

from wat I knw even with the circulating mode on it will not totally shut the outside air from entering into the cabin. it will only filter away 90% of Outside air. But if u encounter totally no different between having it on and off then u need to send in to have a check.

vinlis77;993842 said:
Hi Aaron,

ok, PM u now....

R335;993865 said:
from wat I knw even with the circulating mode on it will not totally shut the outside air from entering into the cabin. it will only filter away 90% of Outside air. But if u encounter totally no different between having it on and off then u need to send in to have a check.

I also have outside air coming in every now and then......

up~!
got someone ask me about the air-con today..
this is for u to read.....

williams666;993023 said:
Any good work shop recommend and why I cannot post a new thread in tis forum

Because like me, you don't have enuff posts. I'm one post closer now!

busytiger;1014690 said:
Hi Aaron,

Can you PM me the contacts?

thanks!

bro, u got interesting nick...
PM u now....

Hi aron, today feel that my air con is warm so i went to the nearest work shop which is sung beng to check it, they use the machine to suck the gas out and replace with the new one. It was ok at the moment when i drive away but untill late evening when im starting the car, the air con is hot, so do u think ur work shop is recomended ? If not sung beng ask me to go back and change something from the internal in the morning...

Thanks for any info that provide.

Deli;1015268 said:
Hi aron, today feel that my air con is warm so i went to the nearest work shop which is sung beng to check it, they use the machine to suck the gas out and replace with the new one. It was ok at the moment when i drive away but untill late evening when im starting the car, the air con is hot, so do u think ur work shop is recomended ? If not sung beng ask me to go back and change something from the internal in the morning...

Thanks for any info that provide.

hi,
just saw ur post,
I hope u have fixed ur air-con?
will PM u the workshop nevertheless.

Hi Aaron, pls pm me the contact.

Many thanks

bro Aaron,can pm me the cost for the replacement for gas?

Zincman;1024812 said:
bro Aaron,can pm me the cost for the replacement for gas?

around 100 ++

Hi Aaron and guys, just want to check, my aircon has this chemical smell once in a while when in operation. I have no issues with the air temp as my aircon can get rather cold at times. it can happen anytime and usually last for 5-15 mins. it is not overpowering and this has been going on for about a month. don't think the aircon gas is leaking else I would be experiencing hot air by now.

currently on 2010 320i LCI

any idea what is wrong?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mibetlv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups