Airpump for emergencies

Singapore Brummie

I am about to change my run flats to ordinary tyres, but with no spare, jack or tools in the boot, I need one of those Airman instant tyre repair kits that you plug into the cigarette lighter that pumps in some kind of sticky substance that allows you to drive slowly to a tyre repair shop.

J4C has sold out and no news on getting new stock. Autobaks just had an electric pump but no sealant.

Anyone care to recommend another solution please?

Re: Airpump for emergencies

the same airman tyre repair kit with a pump and sealant. good thing is that you do not need a jack to use it. price around $115. Can't remember the exact name but its a chain with store in major shopping centers.

Motofish;230172 said:
the same airman tyre repair kit with a pump and sealant. good thing is that you do not need a jack to use it. price around $115. Can't remember the exact name but its a chain with store in major shopping centers.

It is not "Homefix" because I checked that out at IMM yesterday.

As you can't remember the shop name itself, perhaps you can remember which shopping centre you bought from?

Homefix confirm dont hv . Was there ( Marina Sq ) yesterday . Can we not use regular pump ( 12 volt ) supliment with presurrised sealeant ( in a can ) ??

Homefix confirm dont hv . Was there ( Marina Sq ) yesterday . Can we not use regular pump ( 12 volt ) supliment with presurrised sealeant ( in a can ) ?? Or just 2 cans of sealant ?

Don't know and not looking forward to find out on a remote highway that the regular pump and sealant combo don't work. Those who have tried - please advise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back