All about 6-series

waver

Dear forumers:

I thought of starting this thread for members to discuss all matters concerning the BMW 6 series.

This is because I realise many of the accessories, parts and mods described by fellow members are not suitable for the 6-series. There have not been many postings specific to the 6-series too.

I hope to learn what accessories and mods (e.g. upgrades of badges, exhaust, body kits, undercarriage braces etc) can the 6-series have and where to find them. I hope to hear from owners' experience as well as merchants.

Owners and non-owners are welcome to contribute! :wavey:

Re: All about 6-series

do a search in the forum... alot of modded 6 series here.... nicest one is SLK69's 6 series

Terry;487610 said:
do a search in the forum... alot of modded 6 series here.... nicest one is SLK69's 6 series

Any pictures to share? thanks !

Where is a good place to buy small accessories like internal chrome trimmings, CF or wood panels etc etc for the 6-series?

BOBBY TAY WRU. 6er BRO need your advise.

Acupunch:

Thanks for alerting the experts.
Me newbie, so dunno who is who and who good in wat.
Still alot to learn.

acupunch;487946 said:
BOBBY TAY WRU. 6er BRO need your advise.

Welcome to the forum dude. Nice, 645ci. You've got a great platform to begin with your mods. PM me if you need tips on getting more ponies out of your V8.

Can merchants or fellow forumers please PM me to advise on where and how much can I get the following items for E64 (6-series):

1. Good, compatible rear license plate LED lights.
2. Good, compatible 2 front doors LED courtesy lights.
3. Change interior light bulbs to LED ones.
4. Cut and re-solder tip of twin exhaust pipe into quad exhaust,
5, A set of non-CF panels trims for central console, shufter panel, door handles etc. Colors should match balck leather.
6. Chrome trims for interior.
7. Exterior M6 badges.

Thanks.

BOOOOOOMZ!

SHINGZ!

waver;489780 said:
Can merchants or fellow forumers please PM me to advise on where and how much can I get the following items for E64 (6-series):

1. Good, compatible rear license plate LED lights. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

2. Good, compatible 2 front doors LED courtesy lights. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

3. Change interior light bulbs to LED ones. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

4. Cut and re-solder tip of twin exhaust pipe into quad exhaust, MAN EXHAUST @ Sin Ming. Easy Peasy Job, but you will need to find the tips that you like first, or pick one from his "library". Else, pick four individual ones and get them to customise it into conversion kit for you.

5, A set of non-CF panels trims for central console, shufter panel, door handles etc. Colors should match balck leather. Try ROBSON (forum sponsor). He should be able to wrap the interior panels in a finish other than CF.

6. Chrome trims for interior. HUH? WTF?

7. Exterior M6 badges. HUH X 2? WTF X 2? Anyway also can get but WHY? You driving an M6?

Thanks.

cannot find SLK69's 6ser photo... only got the gay owner..

Photo02.jpg

He is a bad ambassador for 6ers...not all 6er owners are oversized teddies.

BOOOOOOMZ!

SHINGZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waver

1. Good, compatible rear license plate LED lights. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

2. Good, compatible 2 front doors LED courtesy lights. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

3. Change interior light bulbs to LED ones. SSZONE (forum sponsor)

4. Cut and re-solder tip of twin exhaust pipe into quad exhaust, MAN EXHAUST @ Sin Ming. Easy Peasy Job, but you will need to find the tips that you like first, or pick one from his "library". Else, pick four individual ones and get them to customise it into conversion kit for you.

5, A set of non-CF panels trims for central console, shufter panel, door handles etc. Colors should match balck leather. Try ROBSON (forum sponsor). He should be able to wrap the interior panels in a finish other than CF.

6. Chrome trims for interior. HUH? WTF?

7. Exterior M6 badges. HUH X 2? WTF X 2? Anyway also can get but WHY? You driving an M6?

Thanks.

Muahahahahaha..........

+1

No.6 is the worst..........either he likes super blingz or super bengz............Shingz man!!!

'The Great White'

One word of advice Bro, you're driving a 645ci, it's no honda or subaru. It'll look tops if done up properly. I fear items 4, 5, 6 and 7 will seriously FUGG up your ride.

For item 4, there are affordable, decent and lta compliant mufflers around. Take your time and do up your 6er properly. Don't rush. Enjoy every single bit of the process. You'll love your ride even more when it's 'finally' complete.

I'm already available to help you out. Took me over 3 years, still love my e64 to bits. Right Wilson?
Good luck.

Hi guys, :woowooo:

new to the forum so please be patient!

was thinking of getting a mObridge Bluetooth to give bluetooth/iphone capability to my 645Ci (2004/05 model)

have any of you done something similar? is it easy to do it ourselves or must we bring it to a workshop for coding? my cd changer is in the glove compartment

thanks in advance :)

Anyone here interested for a 6ser meet up. Just got my E64 last meet and would like to know you guys better.

ACS6, you like the big bro here. Would you like to take the lead?

Count me in for a 6er meetup...Having trouble finding stuff to mod my ride as well...good to see what the rest of the others have done.

Just checking for a friend - any E63/64 owners who have upgraded their wheels, still have their stock OEM wheels (18" I believe?) and want to sell them?

cgoh;495623 said:
Anyone here interested for a 6ser meet up. Just got my E64 last meet and would like to know you guys better.

ACS6, you like the big bro here. Would you like to take the lead?

i chope taxi ride.. thats if u still remember me... u buay steady so long nv contact me suddenly drive e64 :whatthe:

LOL....I'm no big bro. In fact, Wilman can testify my bro is small....he felt no pain whatsoever.

In fact, there are some wild 6ers rolling up in the Mandai area recently. Seen two Lumma kitted ones already. One in saph black with huge breyton wheels (gun metal) and another e64 in silver with bling'd wheels.

Lets do a roll call. Doesn't have to be a meet-up kinda meet-up. It could be a coffee session or breakfast somewhere we can all perve at each others rides (could be your partner as well). Something casual with less commitment...

Who's keen on a 6er meetup?

1. ACS6

Do we even have that many 6er members on this forum?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back