All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

hi i have got 2 pairs of brebo brake(front 8pot, back 4pot) for 6 series direct put on for sales... but i'm unable to post. can anyone help?

jamesyeow;718229 said:
Err..... 640 actually dont sound good... hahaha... ...

Just read this older post.

Frist Bro Wobbles , now Bro James
More subjects to poison for Bros Omshks and Drumminz.....

Superspinrt FTW

How much you intend to sell?

secret_affair;835868 said:
hi i have got 2 pairs of brebo brake(front 8pot, back 4pot) for 6 series direct put on for sales... but i'm unable to post. can anyone help?

BoneDoc;835874 said:
Just read this older post.

Frist Bro Wobbles , now Bro James
More subjects to poison for Bros Omshks and Drumminz.....

Superspinrt FTW

Eh tailou...I cannot tahan already..I said in another post..that I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE..I gonna pass on this :( can you buy them for me? My bday just passed on Saturday only I'm serious bro hehe

For 6-series (or 1-series) Soft Top Fabric Cabiolet owners reading, I have an unused AUTOGLYM fabric hood cleaning kit for cheap sale (bought from Autobacs @ $82.50 with receipt, selling $60 o.n.o). Comes in a box with cleaner, re-proofer and sponge. Sold off my cab before getting to use it. Please SMS me 94241962 if interested. Thanks. (PS. Not a wholesaler/dealer! Also, posted on ebay.)

Go for aftermarket rim... got more choice. The original M6 rim is 19in... is too small for today standard

hi all,

need some help here, have a several months old 640i and still getting used to functions/features for the car. i like listening to my ipod via the USB whilst driving. However, not sure if i leave the ipod connected to the car via the USB port and turned off the engine. Will the car battery be draining away??

Thks in advance for any advise ..

Cheers.

My front BMW emblem kenna plucked. Any advise where to replace them???
Note: even the casing got a bit of chip off, hence will need to replace the whole emblem...

thanks bros!

Hi Hi, i am new. any known issues on f12 640i cabrio? I am looking to buy a 2012 used car with 19k km. Dunno how to tell whether odo has been...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back