1. ACS6
2.cgoh
3. j99
4.mystic
5.icetan
6. donaldho

I also wan to meet... just got a 6 series

Re: All about 6-series

Sori Folks - cannot make it if this is on this coming Sat ( Nov 28 ) as I will be travelling.

I am quite surprise to see so few 6 series in this forum ... or are they just shy?

6 series driver mostly ah pek... conservative one... if not tai tai...not many happening ppl like bobby and joseph one...

6er driver not horny one...5 er driver then horny...u go to those nightclub mostly 5 series

Terry;497823 said:
6 series driver mostly ah pek... conservative one... if not tai tai...not many happening ppl like bobby and joseph one...

wat happening to me:whattheh: :naughty:no wonder feel like changing car....sibei ah pek..

joseph;497833 said:
wat happening to me:whattheh: :naughty:no wonder feel like changing car....sibei ah pek..

changing to what? buy hummer la... u feel like 21 yr old with raging hormones again

joseph;497833 said:

Boss, I think your problem is not with the car.....SLK say one. Look at SLK, still like a dragon. Where got ah pek? I think more ah pek drive 5er than 6er. *flame suit ON*

Good stuff! 650i SMG? Welcome to the SMG club brudder. You'll love it once you get the hang of it. The shift points are a tad bit tricky. Just ease off on the throttle at gear changes for a start...once you are familiar with it, plus put the pedal to the metal and watch the bitch fly.

Enjoy.

Terry;497855 said:
changing to what? buy hummer la... u feel like 21 yr old with raging hormones again
i dun live in village no chance for off road beside i scare of tall car:lol2:
ACS6;497918 said:
Boss, I think your problem is not with the car.....SLK say one. Look at SLK, still like a dragon. Where got ah pek? I think more ah pek drive 5er than 6er. *flame suit ON*

your 6er too fierce thats why not ah pek,anyway the meet up on bo?

ACS6;498044 said:
Good stuff! 650i SMG? Welcome to the SMG club brudder. You'll love it once you get the hang of it. The shift points are a tad bit tricky. Just ease off on the throttle at gear changes for a start...once you are familiar with it, plus put the pedal to the metal and watch the bitch fly.

Enjoy.

The Smg is good, its the "D" gear which seems to be over-reving before changing to the higher gear. Btw mine's a 645....

Terry;498058 said:
power lah.... M6

...not M6. B6 cannot afford also lah..

D gear overrevving before upshift? Did you have the sports mode on? Else, reset the tranny's memory and get it to relearn all your shifts. Did you get it new? I suppose not so it could be the previous owner's shift pattern.

At the moment, we have this list of 6er owners happy to get together for a tiny meetup.

Date can be changed to Sunday 29th November, 10am at Tanglin Village carpark (aka Dempsey) near Dome or Margaritas or even Jones, depending on who rocks up first. Changed the date from Saturday to Sunday just in case some are working on that day.

Suggestions please.

1. ACS6
2.cgoh
3. j99
4.icetan
5. donaldho
6. Joseph
7. SLK (ai lai mai? grace our event with your white pony)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winprome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back