All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Yay! But the interior becomes a bit too dark. May be reupholster in red leather at the same time. ;)

cupholders;631069 said:
Yay or Nay?

2vdo483.jpg

Might gonna do a DIY CF interior wrapping with the help of RaidenGear. Hahhahaha or maybe just head down to a shop to do it.

Spent almost half a day doing the wrap. It's worthh itt :lol2:

Before CF wrap:

29kwhgy.jpg

2qd2vsx.jpg

Dismantling the parts:

2eumkxg.jpg

After the wrap:

33venar.jpg

okbhj9.jpg

29c6liq.jpg

Cool!
Gonna get the steering wheels and knobs soon =)

Very nice, CF Z4............

Thumbs Up, Good Job, Good Boy!!!
cheers

cupholders;632167 said:
Spent almost half a day doing the wrap. It's worthh itt :lol2:

Before CF wrap:

29kwhgy.jpg

2qd2vsx.jpg

Dismantling the parts:

2eumkxg.jpg

After the wrap:

33venar.jpg

okbhj9.jpg

29c6liq.jpg

Cool!
Gonna get the steering wheels and knobs soon =)

Cupholders, looking good! I'm thinking of doing CF wrap for my side mirrors. Could you share where you did your wrap? Thanks!

Got it done at Gen Concept. Gonna go back ask them to re-wrap the dashboard. I found scratch on the CF and the worker said it'll go away in a few days. After further observations, i noticed it was quite a deep scratch. Blehhhhhh =c

cupholders;632346 said:
Got it done at Gen Concept. Gonna go back ask them to re-wrap the dashboard. I found scratch on the CF and the worker said it'll go away in a few days. After further observations, i noticed it was quite a deep scratch. Blehhhhhh =c

OMG!!!

cheers

cupholders;632346 said:

Sad ...... nothing good said about GC these days ..... hope they can re-wrap it nicely. Was it a chinese guy that did the wrap ?

Indian guy, Pinoy guy , Chinese guy. All my parts were being passed around. Hahhaha. If i'm not wrong the indian guy did the dashboard trims.

Wicked...................

cheers

Any E85er on 275/30/19 tyres on the rear? Tyre shop suggested this size because F1s don't come in 265s. Not sure about the added width and weight.

And yeah, am very tempted to ditch my RFTs for normal tyres. My ride feels like a go-kart sometimes!

hi,

any bros here installed a bodykit (M-aero etc.) onto their E89? am thinking of changing the look of my newly acquired ride but can't seem to find any threads on it.

cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back