All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

edowama;646453 said:
i bought it at the same price too.

Cheers!

Cool. I didn't know there was another Z4 on the road with the Gurt front lip spoiler. :D

Sadly, I hit my on a hump (at the bottom of a slope) recently and cracked mine. You facing any clearance problems with yours?

My spoiler arriving tml. Clearance shouldnt be a problem. Z4 is not as low as all my previous car.

I currently on stock suspension and 18" 225/40/18 all rounded. How about u ?

edowama;646465 said:
My spoiler arriving tml. Clearance shouldnt be a problem. Z4 is not as low as all my previous car.

I currently on stock suspension and 18" 225/40/18 all rounded. How about u ?

Congrats! Japan EMS shipping is damn fast. Mine came in like 3-4 days or something!

I'm on stock sports suspension, which is a bit lowered, and 19" rims. Clearance without the spoiler is no problem, but the spoiler reaches down maybe 2cm more.

I went over the same spot again today (it's my office carpark, damn sian), and even at very, very snail-pace speed, my spoiler still comes into contact with the ground. I may have to remove the spoiler until I change office to prevent more damage. LOL.

Hey guys

If I drop to 18" tyres (for the yadda yadda reasons mentioned earlier), that brings OZ into contention too...

Which one more swee:

oz_ultraleggera_mgs_ci3_l.jpg

01_01.jpg

Basically, 12-spoke vs 14-spoke. Ultraleggera is cast but is magically about the same weight as the forged GC-014i.

Am still checking pricing...

get the buddyclub rims. OZ is outdated. I be ordering a rays rims. Not sure of the design but i got the picture on my ipad. I can drop u a email if u r interested. Its quite JDM feeling.
valjean;646478 said:
Hey guys

If I drop to 18" tyres (for the yadda yadda reasons mentioned earlier), that brings OZ into contention too...

Which one more swee:

01_01.jpg

Basically, 12-spoke vs 14-spoke. Ultraleggera is cast but is magically about the same weight as the forged GC-014i.

OZ is nice too if got 19ins best.......

chers

valjean;646478 said:
Hey guys

Which one more swee:

01_01.jpg

edowama;646486 said:
get the buddyclub rims. OZ is outdated. I be ordering a rays rims. Not sure of the design but i got the picture on my ipad. I can drop u a email if u r interested. Its quite JDM feeling.

Bro, can PM me the Rays rim you looking at? Upsizing to 19" or sticking with 18"? Wondering if I'll regret changing mine from 19" to 18"... heh...

ac323;646532 said:
OZ is nice too if got 19ins best

OZ Ultraleggera only come in 18" max, hence previously wasn't considered.

valjean;646558 said:
Bro, can PM me the Rays rim you looking at? Upsizing to 19" or sticking with 18"? Wondering if I'll regret changing mine from 19" to 18"... heh...

of course 19ins will look better...........

cheers

valjean;646565 said:
Haha, ac323 you very poisonous lah. :evil:

Mod is the way to go..........................

MTL
cheers

valjean;646299 said:
Haha, yeah... very tempting except for price...

What do you all think of downsizing to 18":
- Better performance (lower unsprung wt)
- Cheaper rims and tyres
- Better ride comfort (with higher profile tyres)
- But looks less aggressive

Yay or nay? 19" (and above!) seem extremely popular on this forum!

If you are into the looks - definitely 19".

Red_Bean_Bun;646588 said:
If you are into the looks - definitely 19".

i am sure he is into look otherwise the car wont be from Black to White........................lolz

cheers

i have drop u a pm

i sticking to 18". Prefer a comfortable ride.

valjean;646558 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Turns out 18" Prodrives are only slightly cheaper than 19" ($100 per wheel), and likewise for tyres. Meh.

Looks like it's back to this option - cheap and look good (ac323 knows me well, haha):
breyton_racegts_mg_ci3_l.jpg

breyton (made in china) pricing is indeed appealing :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks nice ..... but heavy.....

valjean;647084 said:
Turns out 18" Prodrives are only slightly cheaper than 19" ($100 per wheel), and likewise for tyres. Meh.

Looks like it's back to this option - cheap and look good (ac323 knows me well, haha):
breyton_racegts_mg_ci3_l.jpg

Just got Remus installed on my ride, low and mid suffer quite a fair bit even I has PB box, too bassy for me tot of going back tomorrow to reduce the bass nite with silencer, any advise to improve the low and mid end?

anvillyson;647151 said:
Just got Remus installed on my ride, low and mid suffer quite a fair bit even I has PB box, too bassy for me tot of going back tomorrow to reduce the bass nite with silencer, any advise to improve the low and mid end?

use back stock.........

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back