All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Guys,

i seem to have my rear brake pads replacement warning(left 1400km to change as show on board computer) today at currently at 20,000km, is this normal just did oil servicing last month but no indication for replacement, front seems to be normal no warning is it usually faster for rear to wear out this fast on Z4.

where can i replace with costs lower than PML ?

anvillyson;777896 said:
Guys,

i seem to have my rear brake pads replacement warning(left 1400km to change as show on board computer) today at currently at 20,000km, is this normal just did oil servicing last month but no indication for replacement, front seems to be normal no warning is it usually faster for rear to wear out this fast on Z4.

where can i replace with costs lower than PML ?

Hi anvilly,

if i am not wrong my rear also wear out first....
you may click the workshops & help section, any workshop sure can do for you...

cheers

btw, lets start the list of ppl who want the smart top going.

me first!

1. Leonardlp e89
2. fc888 e89

leonardlp;777370 said:
btw, lets start the list of ppl who want the smart top going.

me first!

1. Leonardlp e89

i am interested but what if both my car keys control has been damaged?(need to manually open my doors...haha...all thanks to my lovely dog)
can it still work???can i still install?

Defy78;780734 said:
i am interested but what if both my car keys control has been damaged?(need to manually open my doors...haha...all thanks to my lovely dog)

Powerful dog......................
why don't get a new set of key?

cheers

Defy78;780734 said:

Huh??? What did your dog do? Mine's never been so destructive le

hymth;780933 said:
Huh??? What did your dog do? Mine's never been so destructive le

Maybe you can start trying not to feed your dog for 3 days ( see how it goes first )

cheers

haha...she is a westie....

terror at home...:p

anyway, back to the qns, can i still install??haha

Defy78;781399 said:
haha...she is a westie....

terror at home...:p

anyway, back to the qns, can i still install??haha

this is really dunno too le. oops. anyone can help advise?

HI I am new here.. wish to find out more about Z4 23i before getting it... was wondering if its possible to install idrive inside it? or does the 2009 z4 23i have a idrive inside?

Jimster;789287 said:
HI I am new here.. wish to find out more about Z4 23i before getting it... was wondering if its possible to install idrive inside it? or does the 2009 z4 23i have a idrive inside?

Yup it should be possible to retrofit one even if it doesn't come with it, you can enquire with autotecnik in the site sponsors section. :)

thanks.. will try to find out more... btw do you all install camera inside the car? if you all do what model and brand do you all recommend? I have my reason for this as my previous car got smash before

Jimster;789326 said:
thanks.. will try to find out more... btw do you all install camera inside the car? if you all do what model and brand do you all recommend? I have my reason for this as my previous car got smash before

Some of us has it, but I have yet to install any. There are precious threads in the forums discussing about blackvue if i don't rem wrongly. Do a search for it.

Why 23i and not the new variants for z4?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back