All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

haha yeah.. seem heavy and the price stated that the rim cost 10k hm... still considering since its still quite a pretty new car and the price quite ok...

but so far can share with me how big is the z4 petrol consumption?

currently i am driving a 520i so i am not sure if its going to be more than that for a z4:dance:

Jimster;789574 said:
haha yeah.. seem heavy and the price stated that the rim cost 10k hm... still considering since its still quite a pretty new car and the price quite ok...

but so far can share with me how big is the z4 petrol consumption?

currently i am driving a 520i so i am not sure if its going to be more than that for a z4:dance:

Definitely more then the 520i hahahaa. I think AC323 can advice you on that ya..

Probably busy tracking... :shakemyb:

:helpp!:

thats not really a good news =_= well I am looking forward if i can get the car... seem like a very attractive car.. its like a combination of slk and z4 e86

Jimster;789577 said:
:helpp!:

thats not really a good news =_= well I am looking forward if i can get the car... seem like a very attractive car.. its like a combination of slk and z4 e86

The new Z4 N20 4-cylinder turbo would definitely be easier on your wallet. + More power too :p

any link on it? but its not going to be easy on the COE.. stupid coe increase so much

Hi just a quick question... how much depreciation you all lose each year for a z4 sdrive 23i?

I calculated mine if i buying would be more than 20k per year =_=

Jimster;789854 said:
Hi just a quick question... how much depreciation you all lose each year for a z4 sdrive 23i?

consider that is a roadster, depreciation will be quite high. have you test drive all all 3 yet? 20i,23i and 35i....

Jimster;789854 said:

i think usually Roadster is like that.........

we only live once and nobody will love you more than yourself..........go for it
cheerss

ac323;789902 said:
i think usually Roadster is like that.........

we only live once and nobody will love you more than yourself..........go for it
cheerss

and dont forget to buy rims protector......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubet77fashion
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back