All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Jimster;790539 said:
btw i saw that you all intending to get the smart module thingy.. can share how much is it? btw i got a green light for buying the car lol.. going to go check out the few one i have seen and see which one is better =D

Woohoo... Nice....

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

haha thanks.. but still wondering if i can truly afford the whole thing...one thing is for sure next 8 years or what i have to be tightening my wallet but i guess its still worth it...

will be going down to check out Used BMW Z4 Car for Sale in Singapore, Vision Cars - sgCarMart

this first and see hows the car like... think will need to see a few since the pricing almost the same...

Jimster;790651 said:
haha thanks.. but still wondering if i can truly afford the whole thing...one thing is for sure next 8 years or what i have to be tightening my wallet but i guess its still worth it...

will be going down to check out Used BMW Z4 Car for Sale in Singapore, Vision Cars - sgCarMart

this first and see hows the car like... think will need to see a few since the pricing almost the same...

Dealer put the cc wrongly, typo.........

cheers

yup i know lol... i call up and ask and was funny of the answer i get.. so that makes me wan to check out the car more.. how is it a person can put wrongly for such a thing...

Jimster;790660 said:
yup i know lol... i call up and ask and was funny of the answer i get.. so that makes me wan to check out the car more.. how is it a person can put wrongly for such a thing...

Probably newbie....people do make mistake.........

cheers

yup... so need to go down and check things see anything else that might not be correct.. but do you think its a good deal from what they put there?

Jimster;790683 said:
yup... so need to go down and check things see anything else that might not be correct.. but do you think its a good deal from what they put there?

Mileage seems ok........................................usually dealer will push up the pricing alittle, so go bargain and test water........

cheers

okie can...but any idea what type of sport rim is that ? cannot really see clearly.. was wondering if this z4 used to below to anyone in here

Jimster;790693 said:
okie can...but any idea what type of sport rim is that ? cannot really see clearly.. was wondering if this z4 used to below to anyone in here

Hammann

cheers

I bought my E85 from Vision Cars as well. Overall quite a good experience in terms of service. Had to bargain, but eventually they gave me a decent price (always relative to market of course) for both the E85 and my trade-in car.

valjean;790798 said:
I bought my E85 from Vision Cars as well. Overall quite a good experience in terms of service. Had to bargain, but eventually they gave me a decent price (always relative to market of course) for both the E85 and my trade-in car.

Isn't VisionCars a place for consignment cars?

cupholders;790800 said:

No clue. They do have a lot of "agent" cars which they explained to me were cars assigned to AD staff/management (at a discount) and often resold quickly for profit.

leonardlp;790342 said:
yeah bbk -> more braking power = gun more = lower fc

:-D

you forgot something impt, gun more = save time = save money. some say time is money...... you can earn money but you can't earn time! MTL

cupholders;790800 said:

mostly consignment

Last edited by a moderator:

LondonBridge;790807 said:
you forgot something impt, gun more = save time = save money. some say time is money...... you can earn money but you can't earn time! MTL

mostly consignment

Saw your BBK's!

Kinda remind me of the Z4 E89 Slingshot project! Really cool!

LondonBridge;780606 said:
Group buy for Z4 SmartTop

1. Leonardlp e89
2. fc888 e89
3. LondonBridge e89

sorry took so long to continue this.

ebay is 250 Pounds for the item, including shipping n excluding installation.

As i am not in sgp, will only call up to ask boss n vvibe motors when we have a firm no of interested ppl

prob end April

anyone else interested pls advise?

leonardlp;792823 said:
sorry took so long to continue this.

ebay is 250 Pounds for the item, including shipping n excluding installation.

As i am not in sgp, will only call up to ask boss n vvibe motors when we have a firm no of interested ppl

prob end April

anyone else interested pls advise?

hi guys,i have checked with boss with regad to this and i will do a GB at the GB thread soon :)

nice.. hopefully this sunday after viewing the car and decide to get the car and the bank loan will approve den i can join you all in getting it

Jimster;792953 said:
nice.. hopefully this sunday after viewing the car and decide to get the car and the bank loan will approve den i can join you all in getting it

just posted the GB thread. wait for mod now :cloud9:

Hey guys, my e89 23i has a creaking sound coming from the roof when I go over a hump or bumpy roads, anyone has that problem or knows what's wrong? Appreciate some advice, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back