All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

mojave;610227 said:
D/AB = Dual AirBag???

I checked with PML for the scuffs, they only have the M version, no Z4 version. Selling at $164 for 1 piece.:biggun:
holy moly, daylight robbery..! Btw are the scuff plates universal across all bmws?

RaidenGear;610298 said:
holy moly, daylight robbery..! Btw are the scuff plates universal across all bmws?

I never asked that. But i think might not be universal.:oooops:

Anyway guys, on the side note, anyone changed off their Z4's scuff plate? Maybe to the M one? :p

Will that add additional Torque or horsepower? :)

mojave;610227 said:
D/AB = Dual AirBag???

I checked with PML for the scuffs, they only have the M version, no Z4 version. Selling at $164 for 1 piece.:biggun:

I saw a scuff plate with light illmuinating... however I think cost more than a $1k

got a chip on my front bumper just right on top or the grill, anyone know the cost for the paint work on front bumper? do i did to respray the whole bumper or just the top part?

anvillyson;611619 said:
got a chip on my front bumper just right on top or the grill, anyone know the cost for the paint work on front bumper? do i did to respray the whole bumper or just the top part?

Hi anvillyson,

usually must spray whole bumper............maybe leave it first till you get a few more chip...
can try Yew Lip (Angie) or Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)

cheers

Hi! All,

Thinking of getting Z4 E89 23i.
Any problematic to look out for this model?
Any different of getting PI and PML model beside OMV and the interior trimming are different?
:confused:

mugen81;611695 said:
Hi! All,

Thinking of getting Z4 E89 23i.
Any problematic to look out for this model?
Any different of getting PI and PML model beside OMV and the interior trimming are different?
:confused:

Hi mugen,

so far so good............no problem!!! ................s23i ok, go for it........if need more power then s35i or s35is
PI and PML not much different for now as all PI can bring in whatever that PML can bring in...............

Happy searching and welcome to the Topless Club in advance
cheers

Thank.

I think s23i would be sufficient for me.
By the way S23i still can put in Powerbox right?
It is still N52 engine?

As for the RIM offset is it the same as E90?

ac323;611759 said:
Hi mugen,

so far so good............no problem!!! ................s23i ok, go for it........if need more power then s35i or s35is
PI and PML not much different for now as all PI can bring in whatever that PML can bring in...............

Happy searching and welcome to the Topless Club in advance
cheers

mugen81;611809 said:
Thank.

I think s23i would be sufficient for me.
By the way S23i still can put in Powerbox right?
It is still N52 engine?

As for the RIM offset is it the same as E90?

Hi mugen,

yes, can install PBox...........
as for rims yes, E90 and E89 same..........( but best is still have to check with the tyre shop as different brand may have different off-set )

cheers

Oh ok.

Because i have 1 set of after market light weight rim offset around 30+ meant for E90 with 245/40/18 tyre. So I can transfer over without any issue.

ac323;611891 said:
Hi mugen,

yes, can install PBox...........
as for rims yes, E90 and E89 same..........( but best is still have to check with the tyre shop as different brand may have different off-set )

cheers

mugen81;611932 said:
Oh ok.

Because i have 1 set of after market light weight rim offset around 30+ meant for E90 with 245/40/18 tyre. So I can transfer over without any issue.

Hi mugen,

cool, rims settled then...........Pbox and KW v3 coilover next......

cheers

Ok. I also have Pbox already.

Just went to see a brand new Z4 selling $195k with immediate COE but without retractable mirror and auto headlight. Thinking of signing of doted line.

ac323;611971 said:
Hi mugen,

cool, rims settled then...........Pbox and KW v3 coilover next......

cheers

mugen81;612045 said:

Just went to see a brand new Z4 selling $195k with immediate COE but without retractable mirror and auto headlight. Thinking of signing of doted line.

Hi mugen,

195k ( imported used )?..........

cheers

mugen81;612061 said:
No. Brand new PI car.

Hi mugen,

Good rate, consider the high coe now.
Go for it.

Cheers

mugen81;612045 said:

Don't mind me asking but, does it have the awesome sports seats? And what colour is it? :p

Honestly, I think its a damn good price considering the COE prices now. If you want it, that's the car for you man :D

Oh, the sport leather seat is in red in colour.

But I just got an offer for used PI S35i full option with i-drive at $192K. It is about 1 year 4 months old.

So in dilemma right now.:huhhuh:

RaidenGear;612067 said:
Don't mind me asking but, does it have the awesome sports seats? And what colour is it? :p

Honestly, I think its a damn good price considering the COE prices now. If you want it, that's the car for you man :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back