All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

mugen81;615589 said:
I doubt it is 6.6s. It more like 7 plus to be achievable.
if i'm not wrong 6.6 secs is the manual gearbox.

I think they launched the car to achieve 6.6 seconds.

Didn't know manual and auto got such big diff. Btw does the s23 come with DCT gearbox?

currently does not come with DCT. Only S35 come with it. Maybe in future might come with it.

LondonBridge;615828 said:
Didn't know manual and auto got such big diff. Btw does the s23 come with DCT gearbox?

mugen81;615833 said:
currently does not come with DCT. Only S35 come with it. Maybe in future might come with it.
Yeah, hopefully when they changed the 23i with the I-4 Turbo then they mate it with a DCT... It'll be perfect

ngblack;615466 said:
am eyeing breyton 19,
maybe silver or black, dunno yet, still searching
car is white.
am wondering is 19 heavier than our stock 17" ?
did u go for run flat tire?
Swap out the Run flats when u change your rims. The run flats sacrifices too much ride comfort... I can only see the run flats being useful when going on long haul trips, e.g. malaysia trips?

RaidenGear;616080 said:
Swap out the Run flats when u change your rims. The run flats sacrifices too much ride comfort... I can only see the run flats being useful when going on long haul trips, e.g. malaysia trips?

Hi Les,

yup he just changed to Breyton GTS black rims, 19ins........

cheers

Folks, Any recommendations for a stain remover for fabric soft top? Just got two bird attacks. Was shocked when I found out. Thanks.

LondonBridge;616116 said:
what's the PCD for E89?

PCD that's for?

cheers

LondonBridge;616470 said:
any topless night drive soon?

Hi LB,

PM me your number, will try to arrange and update you thru silent mob.....

cheers

ac323;616083 said:
Hi Les,

yup he just changed to Breyton GTS black rims, 19ins........

cheers

yes, thanks alot for advise, ac & raiden
am so happy wi this new shoes,haha

wonder anyone fix 20"?

Anyone know can I buy the smart top module and install in Singapore ? Any one have experience with it?

anvillyson;617384 said:
Anyone know can I buy the smart top module and install in Singapore ? Any one have experience with it?
Hmm, from what I have found, BOSS Motorsport is the main distributer for the smart top module...I am also looking for it currently, might inquire about it the next time i drop by BOSS.

RaidenGear;617397 said:
Hmm, from what I have found, BOSS Motorsport is the main distributer for the smart top module...I am also looking for it currently, might inquire about it the next time i drop by BOSS.

when you going to BOSS? i might be going after i collect my ride; hopefully sometime this week. for some small mod. PM you my number :D

LondonBridge;617466 said:
when you going to BOSS? i might be going after i collect my ride; hopefully sometime this week. for some small mod. PM you my number :D
Got it ;)

I will drop u a message when I am heading down to BOSS. May i ask, what colour is ur Z?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back