shameless (E46 Black?)
clown(maybe) (E92 Alpine White)
Breyton (E85 Toledo Blue)
cavallino
ACU (E90 Sapphire Black)
Donaldho
Terry (E60 jet black)

Re: All Cars Photoshoot January 5th / 6th

Some test shots at location ONE yesterday, close to dusk.........

PS0108010.JPG

PS0108012.JPG

PS0108013.JPG

PS0108011.JPG

PS0108024.JPG

PS0108025.JPG

PS0108026.JPG

Its gonna be a challenge organizing the shoot at the multi storey car-park judging from the number of cars signed up :confused:

In the still of the night or early dawn is still very possible.. else a holiday at selected commercial building would be another possibility. I think our friend has been putting a fair bit of effort in his/their search... I have faith.

kenn, where is location 1? looks like it's NOL or PSA building...

Physicist;284077 said:
Its gonna be a challenge organizing the shoot at the multi storey car-park judging from the number of cars signed up :confused:

if we have more photographers, we can split into smaller groups. later, we can come back for group pics. also, we should bring walkies for easy comms. :)

Hey, thats where I did my shoot as well! :) Can see that u used ur digital zoom as the pics are a bit soft.

For location 1, u have a bluish tint, just like ur shots of ur Hamann and Alvin's cabs.

I have a couple of talkies.. a camera (so so type) and tripod. Accu or Ah Pui Hia.. please update me on location, meetup time etc... I may start a Ah-neh style car wash at location (one pail, one sponge + one old T shirt).... kekekekekekeke...

Physicist said:
Need not worry. Those guys in e90post have done major major shoot before. Here the problem is finding the huge area for the shoot......

jawzsg said:
In the still of the night or early dawn is still very possible.. else a holiday at selected commercial building would be another possibility. I think our friend has been putting a fair bit of effort in his/their search... I have faith.
Tested the places. Confirmed vacancy on Saturday.

Azrielsc said:
Hey, thats where I did my shoot as well! :) Can see that u used ur digital zoom as the pics are a bit soft.

For location 1, u have a bluish tint, just like ur shots of ur Hamann and Alvin's cabs.
Between locations 1 and 2, I did not adjust the camera settings. Hence the blue tint came from the dusk? I have no time to edit the pictures at all...... The previous shots on our cabs were done in bright sunny light......

jawzsg said:
I may start a Ah-neh style car wash at location (one pail, one sponge + one old T shirt).... kekekekekekeke...
BTW, you notice that in F&F Tokyo Drift, their meetup was in a multi-storey carpark?

kenntona;284143 said:
Between locations 1 and 2, I did not adjust the camera settings. Hence the blue tint came from the dusk?

yah, i tink the white balance is off. but we should have the time to adjust and make sure its ok for this sat! :D

jawzsg;284136 said:
I have a couple of talkies.. a camera (so so type) and tripod. Accu or Ah Pui Hia.. please update me on location, meetup time etc... I may start a Ah-neh style car wash at location (one pail, one sponge + one old T shirt).... kekekekekekeke...

u wash car, i sell kopi & teh tarik...:D

I think we can correct the blue tint via a photo editing program. Can't do it now as I'm on company's comp.. will try to see the results this evening at home.. unless I eat snake and change comp now.. kekekekekek. I believe our Nic91 is pretty good at that too.

we definitely need some talkies on the coordination, as i don't think shouting through multistorey carpark is any fun. :lol2:

guys, those who had talkies, please charged and bring is along that day. only those coordinate speaks and the rest should just stay tune and listen to instruction.

Kenn, kodus to your effort on making this event successful.

those photos speaks as i don't think is needs to be edit any further.

Err.. first Accu pai seh...

Lunch time me burnt liao... kekekeke.. swop comp and came up with this..

This was a pic that was less bluish and try to emulate the color of the tarmac..
PS0108010a.jpg

This pic was a bit more bluish and found that this try didn't seem to loose any details..
PS0108013a.jpg

This was one of the more bluish, the compensation cannot be made completely neutral, but I did manage to highlights some minor details..
PS0108020a.jpg

This was the second set which were good but nevertheless, the darker area has been highlighted making the over pic a little brighter...I have also applied filters to reduce the yellowish appearance.
PS0108025a.jpg

All are done in major scales not using mask.. eg.. entire photo adjustment... I'm just experimenting and not really good.. If aftershot editing and not fussy about the crude results.. I can try to chip in for the event...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jecs6dacicu
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back