All newbies please read!

Hi all, it’s Alvin here. Just got my x6 moved over from e class. Now trying to orientate myself to the car and all. The bmw in-line 6 is really gives a sweet drive n the exhaust note is so addictive!

Hi Everyone
My current ride is a civic and I just booked a 216i Gran Coupe.

Hope to learn more about the ride with fellow members here.

Hi all, this is Sean. Just bought a BMW 216D GT, picking it up next week. Any WhatsApp or Telegram groups (@seanchengks) for BMW-SG members? Looking forward to meet you all. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all, This is Jimmy. Just got a COE BMW 316i and I looking to learn more about this car as this is my first BMW. Is there any telegram that we join (@jimmytay) so we can share.

Hi Everyone, I’m Hasim. I own a BMW 5.
I joined this group to know more about the car and insights from fellow members

Hello all, I'm Kelvin newbie here, plan to buy 2018 or 2019 register 2nd hand BMW X1 sDrive18i but review mention the 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder engine got vibration and reliability issues . Any BMW X1 owner can share the experience and issue facing for this model. Thanks in advance for the valuable advice and infor.
Please share the source of that review? As a 2-series owner, I have no issues and the engine is smooth and vibration free. It is also so economical in fuel consumption!

Harlowwww everyone…hope all is well.

I’m Rayyan, driving 523i. My first BMW…previously driving a Hyundai Avante.

I love to cruise around with my wife. We are passionate about cars. Both me and my wife will do our own readings/research about what is best for each individual cars. We still have things to learn from this group and i hope all of us can share the knowledge and experience.

How i know this forum is through my wife. I was driving and asking her to do some research “hey b, can you google about the vibration of the car” so it leads to this forum and tadaaa…i am in!!!

I really hope we can meet up soon ya. Cheers and stay safe everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back