All newbies please read!

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi Ryan,

Nice to hear from you, thank you for enroll me into this group. This first time I own a BMW, the model is X3. Hope to get more information on BMW in near future.
Thank you /Anthony

Hi All, I’m a new member here…planning to get a used 225XE. Wanna know more about the car and it’s quirks and issues that I need to look out for. Also, is there a Telegram or WA channel. Thank you.

Hi All, getting a 7-seater Grand Tourer. Looking to get a cheap insurance. Cheapest one so far is through this digital insurer on Whatsapp for Allianz/ Etiqa/ MSIG product. ~$600 for my profile with their new launch promo. Any experienced insurance buyer her to advise if this is good? The quote and coverage is through WhatsApp number : 8913 9033.

Last edited:
Hi All, I’m a new member here… I just got a used 225XE. Is there a channel on telegram/WA i can get in contact with folks? Likely need to get a camera and floor mats haha

Hello all, I'm Ash. Just got me a used X2 to replace my GTI. Looking forward to driving refinement. Am also wondering if there's a Telegram or WhatsApp Group that I could join. Thank you.

hello, CK here. Driving BMW 318i edition.

Interested to understand more about my ride from fellow bimmer owners here and have been reading the forums on coding and accessorising my car.

Apart from my interest in cars, i like music / movies / food and travelling..

Since it is still the Chinese New Year as at this time of posting, I wish everyone a roarsome year ahead and Huat Ah!!! :Wavey:

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)
Dear Ryan and all,
I own a 318 n this is my 1st bmw. Ride is 6 years. Was deciding between c180, A4 n 318 at that time n in the end the sleek BMW design caught my eye. Joined this forum to learn more about my ride and to learn from u guys here. Hopefully I can get my 2nd bmw when the car prices are right.
Cheers.

Hi folks! I just signed on for a 4.5 yo 218i Gran Tourer, after much deliberation, over a 216d GT. Joined this forum to understand the ride better, aesthetic and performance mod tips and accessories, as well as get to know fellow Gran Tourers! Had always been a bimmer at heart!

Hi BMWSG, getting keys to my 2012 f20 116i this week. Always loved driving a rear wheeled BMW since my dads first e90. Excited to join this community and learn more. Already have a list of mods in mind and will look for advice here. Looking also for F20 1-series owner telegram/whatsapp channel if there are any.

Cheers!

Hi,

Stumble on this forum, thought I give it a go.

Just returned to a bmw. Had 2 in the past then moved on to MB and then Audi. Wanted to try out all 3 Germans. Current ride is a X1 Xdrive20 (PI car)

Looking for info on info on what can be done to improve ride of the car.

Thanks and cheers.

Back