All newbies please read!

Hi, I am Han.. Just booked the 116i hatchback at PML. Collection around early March.
Let me know if there is any telegram group for this model.

Cheers..

Hi All, I'm Vyn from Brunei hope that's ok, owning a 118i 2016. Instead of being a creeper here decided to register and learn more from all the sifu.

Hi, I am mini. New to BMW. Collected my i216 Active Tourer on 27Jan and having some challenges with car programming. Reported to After Sales Service, nothing's heard to-date. As today is SG holiday, decided to surf the web to see if there's talk about this "feature" on the web and came across this great forum.
Here's my experience:
When I stop my car to say collect stuff from my back seat or boot, put gear to "P", open the car door, a beeping sound is heard and "Ignition is on" message will be displayed on car dashboard. Seeing the message, I closed my car door, step on the brake to engage gear to "D" to drive, unfortunately there is no way I can move the gear, gear is locked at "P". I had to step on brake, restart engine before I can change gear to "D". The above experience is the same regardlesss if car is in Start/Stop mode.
Anyone with i216 AT having this experience?

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi,

Currently driving a 523, owned it for about 3 years and COE due already.
Unfortunate time as my job scope changed and don't require much travelling.
Based in Asia Square meaning more cost involved.

Stucked in a dilemma on whether to keep the vehicle or not :eek:

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi Everyone

Looking to get an f10 535i for myself. looking around to understand more about the car and hopefully can find a car to my preference. cheers!

hi all. jason here. quite new to the working society. bmw had always been a dream car since young. hopefully, ill be able to work towards it soon.

Hi everyone,

I am Han.. I will be taking over 318i from a close relative as my first car. Joined the group to better learn how to keep the car in good condition to enjoy it.

Cheers

Hi everyone, Alvin here, driving a X1. MY first BMW ride, any good advise on X1, please feel to PM me! Stay safe...

Hi. Ahmad here, or they called me A.Y, that my nick. Just bought a 316i 3rd owner, left with 2yrs, before this I owned a E90, and already scraped in early 2020. Hope to hear all experience and sharing from you all here. Tq

Hello all! after driving Toyota Camry for 7yrs, changing to my first BMW (X3, F25 2017) this week! Hopefully it will not disappoint me!

Hi All.

New to bmw-sg. Driving a 740Li (N54).

Hope to make new friends here and advice on maintaining (and mods perhaps!!).

Cheers!

Hi All,

Just ordered a 1 series and collecting in Oct. New to BMW and hope to learn more about the mods and also checking if there is a WhatsApp groups for BMW and for the 1 series.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back