All newbies please read!

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum. My car is a X6 xdrive35i and I'm looking for meeting friends here. I want to know more about parts of this car.

cheers!
x6peter

Hello Admin,
Thank you for the warm welcome,
I write blog article for a website who offer automotive services, so I would love to learn from diverse experiences from BMW users. Still thinking which brand of car I should buy as my first car:).

Thank you

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)
Hi guys . I own a 2011 BMW X1 sdrive 18i.... hapy to join the club and looking forward to making friends and brothers n sisters online n meeting up with you all.... also hoping to get pointers, heads-ups n advice about my particular model from other owners and those that know more than i do...

Hi all

216d "bus driver" here. Just bought a 2016. Pick up good. Been seeing need telegram. Anyone can help to add me in? Under my user Chin.

Hi guys. thank for the welcome. I own a 2016 528i 60,000 miles. my 3rd Bimmer. Looking forward to meeting some good people.

Thanks again Dan

Hi All, this is Dave here .
I am going to get a 2016 X1 sDrive 20i and would appreciate information on the common issues, repairs and maintenance and tips for this car.
I am also looking for the side steps, Carplay Android HU, changing rims to flush with the car.

I like the styling and drivability of this car and switching from Audi to try X1.

thanks
Dave

Hi there, I'm Raaj a die hard fan of MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi and that's why my nick is VR46. .
I've gotten myself an E93 2008 model, BMW 320i last Nov 2021 which I wanted to own for a long time. With lots of commitment and with an average income I had to settle for an used BMW convertible but bottom line is, I was able to realize my dreams and would appreciate if I could be welcomed to this Forum to get to know fellow beamers and information on the common issues, repairs and maintenance for this car.

I like the cool looks and performance of this 2 litre and I thoroughly enjoy my ride with the wind on my face when driving with the top down, Cheers.

Hi all, I am a married guy who has one kid and so the 2GT is a good ride because it is zippy and easy to drive. Previously, I drove a Jap MPV and also BMW cars. Happy to come back into the fold where the die hard fans meet. Cheers.

Hi All,

Thank you Ryan for warm welcome and granting the start of this would be great journey.

Not a bimmer owner yet, hopefully can struck a deal before year end.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We just bought our first BMW - 216i Gran Coupe. Still trying to figure out how the car works. it’s been a pleasant drive so far.

Also looking forward to meeting up and learning more in person! Thanks!

oh yah, my hobbies are cycling, reading and baking. I also have a small side business called hundredacreswoods decorating Christmas trees and flower bouquets.

i got mine too where is the vin no
d712f20a-f64e-4791-8c0e-eca81815fef9.jpeg

At the base of the windshield;
In the doorjamb;
On the inside frame or jamb of the driver-side front door;
The dashboard near the base of the windscreen (driver's side);
On a plate secured to an area on the chassis
his site say this is the way please help me to find it?
Regards
varun

Hi All,

Can’t seems to locate any post on the G42, 220i in particular.

Was told by sales there are already over 100 units sold hence was surprised no new owner introduce themself here .

Have I been looking at the wrong place?

Thanks I’m advance.

Hi all!

Nice to meet you guys!! Ah heng here, I'm currently driving a infiniti q30. Have plans of changing to f10 523i.

Any point should I look out or what kind of problem I will faced if I buy this car?

Hello all, I'm Kelvin newbie here, plan to buy 2018 or 2019 register 2nd hand BMW X1 sDrive18i but review mention the 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder engine got vibration and reliability issues . Any BMW X1 owner can share the experience and issue facing for this model. Thanks in advance for the valuable advice and infor.

Back