All newbies please read!

Hi, I am presently driving the 320i and have book my new 116d. I have switch to this diesel engine and hope some of our senior here can enlighten me. I love driving the North South Highway to KL, Kerth, Penang and even Hatyai.
I am wondering whether we can get the Euro 5 diesel in the NS highway petrol station?
Is the Euro 5 diesel is the same quality as Singapore?
Since the 116d is 3 cylinder will that take up stress on the engine?
Can the car take such a long drive?
What are the precaution that I need to take?

Sorry too many question to ask.

Hi, I am presently driving the 320i and have book my new 116d. I have switch to this diesel engine and hope some of our senior here can enlighten me. I love driving the North South Highway to KL, Kerth, Penang and even Hatyai.
I am wondering whether we can get the Euro 5 diesel in the NS highway petrol station?

You can join SG BMW 116d Facebook group to discuss with the other owners. :)

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Hi I am newbie in this forum, can call me ding.

I used to drive a 728i sometime ago and had to swap it for a Odyssey for family reason. Now that I no longer need a people carrier I am happy back with a 330i. Hope to learn some tips from this forum.

Hey fellas! This is Fadhlan and I am a newbie in this forum. Started my interest in BMW with the E46 318i with a 1.9L engine back in 2002. Moved on to the E92 325i in 2010 and I'm now on a Frozen Red E92 ///M3.

Hope we get a chance to have teh tarik together soon. Look forward to upcoming BMW.SG events.

Hi, I am currently on an E60 525i. First BMW, got it used. Previously on Japanese cars.

Hope to learn from the forum on how to maintain the car so that its problem free.

Hi Everybody,

This John Lee from Daya Agro. Mine is a 09 740Li. My first BMW. Hoping to receive more techincal tips from everyone. Cheers

Hi Guys and ladies... Irwan here and I am the latest addition to the club.... Never thought i would own a Bimmer (after so many advised against getting one) but the deal was too good to pass it over. and a rating of B by ST, plus my Mrs fell in love with the 520i XL ( i believe its an E60) since it was registered in 2010 but manufactured in 2009. my previous car was a Chevy Captiva. My main intention of joining here is to seek advise and guidance from the Bimmer gurus. So any guidance is deeply appreciated.

In addition i was searching on how to upgrade to a SATNAV Head unit and stumbled upon this group. The current ride does not have it.... cheers people!

Hi everyone. My name is Adrian. I have been looking for a long time to be able to afford to get a Bimmer, now I got a 2012 X3 xDrive30d M Sport. Sadly, a front impact with a post on a slippery road.... smashed bumper, bonnet and lights, so very interested to learn if one can retrofit the facelift version, including the latest adaptive LED lights. Also, any mods I can apply to make it even better....cooler... you name it.

Regards,

Hi Everyone, I'm Ronald. Just joined in in, 27 Dec 17. Wishing all and family happy holidays.
Would like to seek some experienced BMW owners advices as I've facing some problems with my, year 2009 BMW 740Li I bought nearly two years ago

Now my engine gives out a siren like sound when accelerating. Friends told me it's like a turbo problem.

Any brothers or sisters here can help?

Many thanks

Hi All! Ivan here. Recently joined the BMW family with a BMW X3 20i. Was considering between Jap / Korean made SUVs. But after trying the BMW, totally blew me off. Also require the space for family reasons. Any X3 owners here, do share your tips (any)!

Happy new year all!

Hi al

am a newbie.....just stumbled upon this while trying to get some responses for a question I have....

would like to request for members' inputs......

am torn between buying the BM116d and the Merc A180 by this weekend...... ...could anyone let me know the pros and cons, pl....really appreciate all the candid inputs, pl

a million thanks in advance!

hi
you would have taken delivery of the 116d by now....how's the driving experience like, pl?

Hey guys, Ronald here from Malaysia. Found this club through FB and hoping to meet new friends here.

Been eyeing E46 years back, then E90 & now finally made up my mind for E92 335i. I'm still in the process of getting rid of my current ride and hopefully everything goes smooth and I'll be able to own my 1st BMW by end of March.

To all 335i owners here, do throw me some of your scary/happy moments during your ownership of this ride as I have reading negative comments (mostly) about it from most of the forums online.

Hopefully I made the right decision.

Thanks guys, cheers!

Hello! I am Josh. Just got my X4 today!
Just switched from Merc. Previously really resisted BM till i saw X4.

Looking forward for driving trips!! Looking forward to meet you guys!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teenpatti

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back