All newbies please read!

Hi guys, I am Kenny. Signed up this forum to learn more about the brand & the Gran Tourer which my family has chanced upon. Am currently driving a Toyota Wish (guess that's refreshing...lol) with months left to it's full 10 years. Hope to learn loads from u guys when I soon join the family.

Cheers

Hi everyone,
I'm Kian. Currently driving 325 Convertible, transitioning to F30 320i. Joining here to learn more about modifications and what can be done to make 320i to 328i.

hi everyone, in 2015 my lovely mother bought me f20 lci 118i.thats how i stop to hate bow drivers because of their actions in my city/country.
I join this site to know things about my car and make friends which can help me about cars

Hi Everybody,

I've just joined this forum, Ryan thanks for the welcome note. I bought the 216d Active Tourer 2 weeks ago and am currently enjoying the car. Hope to participate actively in this forum.

Thanks guys!

Indramit

Hi all!! I am TK! Just got my BMW 520iXL. previously was driving a Mazda CX7! thasnk for the welcome note! i am trying to get a hang of driving the BMW520iXL. Is there any general item i should take note for 520iXL? Thanks!

Hi Everyone...GiLbS here...new here...just recently got a 2007 Z4...it is my 2nd ownership of a BMW car...my previous one was long time back...maybe 2005'ish...a 318...Anyway, joined to meet fellow owners...wanted to know more about Z4 and maybe get tips on things. I think it will be good to know a place where we can get accessories...some pix of my car attached...

Cheers!

Attachments

• 637641_6b.jpg
    637641_6b.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 637641_2b.jpg
    637641_2b.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 637641_5b.jpg
    637641_5b.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20170408_202832.jpg
    IMG_20170408_202832.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20170408_202927.jpg
    IMG_20170408_202927.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 131
Hi everyone,

I am Zaifee currently driving a 318. Joined this club to understand more about my car and to learn about the modifications and maintenace that can be done.

Cheers!

Hi everyone!

I'm Mark. Just traded the F10 to G30. To those who are driving G30, how's the ride?

Peace brothers!

Hi BMW.SG community, I'm a new member (Melvin Ng) who own 1st BMW (420i) today. I am very excited about this car. Please help me if i have any stupid quires as I am consider a noob. Bear with me.

Regards
Melvin

Hi, YY here, can call me Lawrence as well..

Just booked a 216d, should be receiving end of the month.

Am looking around for in car camera that is reliable, fit in 216d and don't burn a hole in the pocket too deep..

Was driving a Jazz prior for 8 years.. found an opportunity to upgrade and took up the deal..

Cheers for the new ride.

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)

Hi bmw.sg community, I just bought a 2009 320i. First time owning a beemer and I must say ay first I was very reluctant to buy a beemer aft reading so many negative post about the engine oil leaking n such but found this with a reasonble price. Pls guide me along for im still a noob. Any tips on servicing n maintenance and reasonably price workshops to reccomend for servicing?

Hi All,

Thanks for the invite! I'm just recently bought a 116i. It's my first BMW and i'm excited to learn the ropes from you guys.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xitoonline

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups