All newbies please read!

Dear Ryan and Hi everyone for the warm welcome, i currently owned a F10 and am looking forward to hearing all your great experiences with BMW. I travel a lot on my F10 and am doing an average of 10,000 km every 6 weeks.

Hi Ryan, thanks for your welcome message. Would like to know any other reliable and cost effective service center beside Performance motor?

Hi all!

I got to know of this forum was while I'm googling the battery model for the remote control of my 740Li . Just got this car on Saturday, a powerful car!!

Thank you Ryan for the warm welcome message!

Hope thru this forum, I'm able to learn more of technical knowledge from all the senior members here!

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the welcoming message. Just place a deposit for the X1s18i should be collecting next week. Possible to add me in the whatsapp chat group ?

Hi
Ordered my X1 thru PML. Hopefully i will get it at the end of Oct or early Nov. Always wanted a BMW! Finally!

Appreciate if I can be added to the x1 whatsup grp and also the private facebook. Thanks !!

Hi everyone

Thanks Ryan for the welcome note.Fynn here.A happy owner of a 320i.Formerly driving a Ford Focus for 10 years.

Hope to learn more about BMW in this forum from seniors here and pick up tips and tricks from experienced owners.

Hello everyone!
Just booked a 216i today. Have been driving a vios for a long while and finally decided to make the switch.
Looking forward to learn more from the experienced members in this forum.
Cheers!

Hi everyone. I am excited to join the bmw family. I am currently driving a Mercedes c180 n wants to change to bmw 316i. Hoping to learn more information here from this website. 请多多指教!

Hi Everyone
I am Anis. I am a fan of bmws and have been driving a few since. Had a e93 and e38 previously cuurently driving a e46 convertible, e60 and F10.

Cheers everyone.

Hi Ryan and all the good people in the BMW-sg community,

Daron here and I am driving X1 E84.

Wanted to learn more about the cars and the current of BMW. And perhaps some good lobang as my car over warranty and on my own now.

Good day Guys

Hi Ryan and all,

Chua here and i booked the 216AT at the car expo. Waiting to collect my first bmw ride and looking forward to learning from the experience people here.

Cheers!

Good day,

I am Roy and I am currently driving a 2009 6 series cabriolet.

My first car was a 2004 CLK, then a 2005 6 series coupe, followed by a 2008 SLK.

I believe a car's not just a form of transport but also a lifestyle. I look forward to joining a community of like-minded folks :)

P.s. Currently looking for exhaust upgrades. Recommendations and advice on modifications and car maintenance in general would be greatly appreciatedW!

Hello everyone!

Thanks Ryan for the welcome message.

I am Kenny and I am taking delivery of my 320i GT this Friday!

Happy to get my first BMW and looking forward to any advice from veterans and fellow BMW owners here!

Cheers!

Hi everybody,

This is drifto here. Currently driving an evo 10 and plan to sell off soon. Now interested to get a Z4 (E89) 35i. Anybody in the forum selling? Looking forward to be a bimmer owner.

Cheers.

Good day to everyone,

This is dosh. Just happen to place an order for a 216AT. Hope to learn from everybody on your experience of owning a BMW car.

:):)

Hi,

Darren here - just got my 116d about a month ago. This is my second BMW, first was a 1995 BMW316i. Into Music and a little photography.

Cheers!

Hi all,
I just get a pre-owned E90 320i facelift version few days ago. Been reading around this forum to learn the experiences and knowledge before picking up the car.

Hope to share and learn more together in future. Cheers.

Hi,

New to forum but long-time fan of BMW. Had E30, E36, and F10 previously. And I recently took delivery of a G12. Cheers to all!

Hello Everyone...

I am Mr Azam, in short u guys can call me MrAz (just like Jason Mraz :Laughing:). Just got myself my very First but a 2nd hand BMW a few days back. Love the feeling behind the wheel.

My pre-loved rides are Kia Cerato 1.6A, Toyota Mark X 2.4 V6, Subaru Legacy 2.5T, Honda Stream 1.8A and now BMW 318i 2.0 :dance:.

I am very new to the abouts of a BMW. I hope the pros here can hold my hand (dont worry me not gay) and guide me mainly in technical issues (and some modications just dont let my CO at home knows).

Cheeeeers Brothers & Sisters...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohuplace
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back