All newbies please read!

Hello bimmerheads & Happy New Year!... back in the game after a long hiatus, last with some E36s, now with a E85 Z4.. my my, how the site has changed..:)..
Am getting reacquainted with BMWs again, happy to be here..:)

cheers!
Michael

Hello Everyone, Firstly Have A Great 2018 fill with Joy and Peace! I seek your honest opinion on BMW 316i as I in search of one. Any pointers when looking for a 2nd hand car? Cheers

Hi everyone,

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2018! Thanks for welcoming newbie like me to this forum, specially thanks to Ryan.

I was just looking around for workshops to service my e90 and very glad to have found this forum.

Hope to share and contribute to this forum in future. Many thanks and Cheers.

Hi Everyone, just ordered G30 and eagerly waiting for its arrival! Is there a whatsapp chat grp that I can be invited/join?

Look forward to future meet up sessions.

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

Happy to be part of the BMW.SG community!

Just booked the X1 last week, my 1st BMW. Can't wait to experience the drive....

Gary (Gazza)

Hi BMW.SG community, I am Joe Teo and together with my wife, Sarah, collected our X1 this month. We have been driving Japanese cars and are happy with them, but decided to change to BMW this time (hopefully for the better). Hope to get useful information and helpful comments from the group here.

Love driving to Malaysia for affordable holidays and food, though do not have much opportunities to do so yet. Any like-minded drivers here?

Cheers!

Hello Ryan and BMW owners,

Just join and dropping by to check on any review on 7 seater Series 216i model and if anyone has this ride, hopefully can share me your experience.
I am considering this ride but not made any decision yet.
Regards, Low

Hello Everyone,
Just moved to Singapore a month ago and looking to buy my first car in Singapore. Being a die-hard BMW fan, I'm not looking elsewhere and I've narrowed my search down to couple of models as my first ride here.. My first BMW was an E36 back in 1996 and since then it became my favourite marque. I hope I'll get lots of information and tips while making my final decision soon.
Thank you to be a member here,
Cheers, Ye

Hi Everyone ,
Niz here , just got myself F10 520D (2013) .
Wish to know more abt my car as i not familiar with Beemer.., been driving Vag cars for 12 yrs...
Is there any whatsapp group in here..
Thanks

Niz
#4everEuro

Hi All,

Thank You Ryan for accepting me here to this forum.

Just bought and collected my new ride 216i GT from recently.
Hope to learn more from All here.

Cheers. :)

Happy Lunar New Year to fellow Chinese forummers here! And good day to all!
I just collected my E90 2009 version. I have heard many eventful happenings from a BMW 320i, and glad I am here to know and find more about maintenance and repair points for this great-driving car!

Hello guys. Newbie here. Donald. Nice and hope to know all of u. Currently not driving a bm yet, planning to get 1 after my current car will be scraped in a few mths time. Keep in touch!

Hi. I'm new here. Got my 216 two weeks ago from PML. My first BMW so far... my family and I love the car in terms of space and driving comfort. Been driving different Jap cars before this. Looking forward to learn more from you all....

Thank you....

Hello greeting, new to this forum, new to BMW.
Going to collect my car soon

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Hi BMW-Sg members,
I’m Michael whom have just joined. Owner of 2 previous 3 series with the F40 being latest. Looking to get the new X1. Currently driving an Audi A5 and a Mercedes Brabus K4. So far the F40 is still my favourite.
Hope to learn from you guys out there!

Cheers.

Hi
Just sign the dotted line on a 218AT. So far my Japanese Chick and French Mademoiselle have been good and hope this German Frauen will treat me well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back