All newbies please read!

Hi all,
Jeff here. Just received 2series GT.. love the ride so far. Hope to learn from al gurus here.

Cheers

Hi, good day to the BMW-SG community.
My name is Bob and I will be collecting my BMW 318i F30 M this month, It’s my 1st BMW.
Stumbled upon this site and find the forum very informative.
Hope to learn more about BMW from fellow members and at the same time will contribute information to the community. Thank you.

hi there everyone,

I am Sherman currently driving a 320i, joined for the experience sharing and troubleshooting

Hi everyone,

Got my F20 a month ago and found this forum while looking for advice on upgrades. Glad to be part of the BMW.sg forum. Looking forward to reading posts contributed here. Thanks to Administrators for making this place warm and welcoming.

Hi all, I’m Ed. Just got hold of a 3 Series. Had a couple of Toyotas and a Audi prior to this. Hope to know more about the beemers tech & if there are any activities, I would luv to learn more from all. cheers...

Dear Ryan and fellow members,

Greetings .. I used to own a E60 (525) and a 325 coupe. Due to overseas job posting, I sold the 325 coupe and got my wife a SUV for her day-day errand. Recently I booked a 216 Grand Tourer and will be collecting the car before end Dec 2018. I would like to seek guidance with regards to the following:
- Which workshop offer reasonably price bodykit for BMW 216 GT?
- If I am to tune the torque, would the warranty be void?
- Which workshop would you recommend to tune the torque?

Thanks

Attapong

Hello dear members of BMW sg, I am Leslie here.

Actually I am selling brand new BMW cars at PML.

If any one of you all here are keen to purchase BMW or have any friends keen please do let me know okay.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

Hello everyone,

Ever since i bought my first BMW in 1994, it's always been BM for me. Until 10 years back, due to family needs and work needs, i needed a car with a large boot and reliable, i changed to a RAV4. The RAV4 took care of all my family needs and the reliability that i was looking for.
COE is up and looking for a new car, i'm so happy that BMW came up with the 216GT. My brother bought it first last year and now i got mine last week.
Driving my new BMW really brings back fond memories of my old BMW days, the 216GT may not drive like the 5 series i used to drive, but any BMW is still the ultimate driving experience for me compared to other makes. I'm so happy to be back in the BMW owner's club.

I chanced into this forum searching for a solution for Active Cruise Control, and a possible upgrade for park assist for perpendicular parking. I'm quite annoyed with PML for not making this an option available in Singapore, however, because of this I'm so glad i found this forum. I hope to learn and share feedback with my GT with other owners.

Anyone had experience with ACC fitted locally to share ? What the ups and downs are , would be highly appreciated.

Have a great day !
Damian

hi everyone,
i’m farid & owned a 325i e90. Just bought the car & would like to learn more on the car modifications. Thank you

Hello all,

Ryan here. Used to own a E30 325i Coupe when I was working in the states couple of years back.
That "poison" stayed with me till today. Want to know if anyone of you are sell/know someone who is selling
an E30? any info will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Hi all,

I'm Delvin and I been driving BMW for almost 15 years drive 3 series and 5 series. I'm new here and I not too sure where to post and where should I look for if anyone selling parts. I'm looking for 520I Led Auto gear knob.
Please Pm me if anyone selling, Thank you all

Hey everyone!

I just got a 3 year old 520i F10. My first bmw car. I hope to learn as much as I can from all here so I can really enjoy the ride and to share it with others. Hope to meet up soon too.

My first to do is to unleash as many codes as I would like. I’ve reached out to Elleen from codewerx. Hope to works out.

A prosperous, healthy and happy lunar new year to your family and you in advance.

Hello...
I am Irene. I’m a first time car owner, just got a new BMW X1. I’m new to cars and know nothing about car system, engine and those technical/mechanics stuffs. I am here to see if anyone has the same problem that I have encountered with the new car.

Hi ‍♂️ I m Vince and I have an E93 N55 335i Convertible. It helps me to relish the near freedom of speeding on the road, second to my bike . It is a fun car and I am enjoying it very much. Joining this forum to learn and find ways to unleash and refine the musculine ride ✌

I have also just gotten an N54 335i Cabriolet ...hope to learn more from all the bro here...if there is a whatsapp group please add me ...my contact 90 8888 90 Albert.

Hi, new to the forum and self will be collecting a preowned 520i. Need the expertise of the gurus here. See you guys soon. if there is a watsapp group. do add me in. 92174684 Danny

Dear fellow Bimmers, i’m a new 316i owner. Join this to understand all functionalities of my ride as well as learn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whiteislandcharter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back