Allan Wu's traffic offence

Re: Allan Wu's traffic offence

muahahaha....
the only thread that makes me laugh all day....good one guys

rex7_vtec said:
Hahahhaa quite true also... Funny thing was that when i went to court then the defence counsel asked me if I wanted to say something to the judge, then I said yes....

When it came to my turn to take the stand, immediate verdict $900 18 points PAY NOW or 7 days jail....

Wah lau eh I knew I should have dressed more decent that day instead of T-shirt and berms.....

Your fine was more than $900 since u engaged a lawyer somemore hahahaha.

I'd think all of you - axl, TripleM, jaskin, and rodders - are simply jealous of Allan Wu......

Actually he should be banned from driving...... muahahaha......

Lately also got fine for doing 10-20 above speed limit from Adam to Farrer Rd, S$150, -6 points. The other day passed by the same place, realise the TP was on the overhaed bridgealong Adam Rd after Lornie Rd traffic light. Also realise it is "diffcult" to keep 320 (E46) bellow 70Km/hr down slope, and the car behind you was tailgating , thinking of to appeal, any chance ? also think LTA should have a 70KM/hr speed limit at that place.

lcchu said:
Lately also got fine for doing 10-20 above speed limit from Adam to Farrer Rd, S$150, -6 points. The other day passed by the same place, realise the TP was on the overhaed bridgealong Adam Rd after Lornie Rd traffic light. Also realise it is "diffcult" to keep 320 (E46) bellow 70Km/hr down slope, and the car behind you was tailgating , thinking of to appeal, any chance ? also think LTA should have a 70KM/hr speed limit at that place.

Dun bluff.... Your penalty is for 20-30 km/h above speed limit.... :p

Have to check the letter at home, probably 10-20km above speed limit, which is not difficult to commit

message deleted.. .pai seh

kenntona said:
I'd think all of you - axl, TripleM, jaskin, and rodders - are simply jealous of Allan Wu......

Actually he should be banned from driving...... muahahaha......

I don't mind bringing Lilin for a joy ride when Allan Wu loses his license. Just another 6 points...

lcchu said:
sorry, you mean for 10-20 abpve is lighter penalty ?

Extracted from DIPS booklet, for light vehicles:

Exceeding speed limit of road up to 20 km/h - 4 points, $130
Exceeding speed limit of road by more than 20 km/h up to 30 km/h - 6 points, $150
Exceeding speed limit of road by more than 30 km/h up to 40 km/h - 8 points, $170
Exceeding speed limit of road by more than 40 km/h up to 50 km/h - 12 points, prosecuted in court
Exceeding speed limit of road by more than 50 km/h up to 60 km/h - 18 points, prosecuted in court
Exceeding speed limit of road by more than 60 km/h - 24 points, prosecuted in court

: )

TripleM said:
I love some of the things that are goin on in Spore scene sometimes.
55kmh above the limit and no demerit points?

Where is WT ? He's gonna hate this crap.

Hopefully Snailmobile is right on the 18pts else i sure write to complain.

But I felt beta cos i paid only 300. hehhee

hi guys,

in november last year i did 119kmh on that same stretch along adam road. got fined $1000 and given 12 points.

the shock of receiving the letter lives with me till today. haha.

cheers,
saify.

oh crap.... i hope i don't get any letters. so they're on the overhead bridge outside the church izzit? which direction were you guys travelling?

Anyway, any idea if the mobile cams work at night? Just curious... :eek:

oh crap....er....i usually go way too fast along tt rd on the way home from sch...
but tt's usually like 1 - 2 am

so where is the cam??
which direction??

from Lornie Rd direction, yes, the bridge near the church. Usually around 11-12am. You may miss it easily because the background is bright sky and TP in white. Today passed by but no camera, guess to wether too hot.

tsktsk...okiez...i better watch my speedo next time i travel to sch....
haha thankz..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back