Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

dash;529661 said:
i second that.
was at Ray S with IMG and Gooiee today, and we asked about Breytons, and he mentioned that he is the authorised Disrtibutor and gives individual warrenty card w each Breyton purchased and only his company will issue it. He then blasted LS, saying that Edmund Breyton came down to Singapore to investigate the case of 'rejected' breytons from their factory being sold in the open market here.
According to him, Edmund wanted to go approach LS, but Raymond said 'don't bother' as LS will come out with their story, so he got Edmund to prepare warrenty cards for each set of Breytons purchased thru him, and hence, buying from only Ray S can be confirmed genuine.

wow. can we check direct with breyton if they do give warrenty cards and if there is really this case of 'rejected' factory rims? or is this just a Raymond sales tactic? :confused:
why bother to find out? Now seems like is the RS came out with his storey :nehnehhh:
actually RS should ask Mr Edmund and get him to share his view of his own product in the open market :juggle:

Actually, how many official distributors of Breytons? Over here, already we know site sponsors J4C, Coco, KBS.... on top of it, the likes of Leong Seng and Hurry............ Mr Edmund visited no one?

kenntona;531241 said:
Actually, how many official distributors of Breytons? Over here, already we know site sponsors J4C, Coco, KBS.... on top of it, the likes of Leong Seng and Hurry............ Mr Edmund visited no one?
was browsing around the Breyton website and it seems Ray S is the only regconized distributor by Breyton in singapore.

check this website out

View attachment 23668

Dealer Locator | Breyton Wheels

J4C sell beryton too?

Wow, what an old thread.

Reading this makes Breyton sound like a dodgy brand, unless it's really just the dealer mentioned here...

Anyone having problems with their parallel import Breyton rims so far? LS mentioned to me that there were a few recent cases of cracked rims, maybe trying to upsell me though.

valjean;647184 said:
Wow, what an old thread.

Reading this makes Breyton sound like a dodgy brand, unless it's really just the dealer mentioned here...

Anyone having problems with their parallel import Breyton rims so far? LS mentioned to me that there were a few recent cases of cracked rims, maybe trying to upsell me though.

For day to day it should fine .... ask Alvin....

Wah I was really considering Breytons once my rubbers are botak leh. Scared now... scared tio rip off, and scared the rims crack. Advise guys...

Mr Edmund Breyton say Tian an men very power... confirmed.... he go before... dont ask me with who

need advice as well from those familiar with all these rims and stuff.

1. are breytons still reliable ?
2. which dealer to go to ?
3. price ?

thanks alot.

Hi Guys, wat are the 20" breyton rims available for F10? Currently owning a GTP 19" Matt Black for my 3 series. Will be trade in 2 sets of rims. GTP 19" and OEM 17" F10 rims. Collecting my Alpine white F10 mid Oct. =)

Last month, I bought my 20" Breyton from Ray S....Raymond also told me my GTS model made in China. But I am not afraid as many products are OEM in China nowsdays.....as long as it is warranty given by Breyton! Was given a warranty card which state 2 years....my records also taken to be kept.

I guess you need to request for warranty card if you buy 2nd hand Breyton rims...no harm....just in case it's replica and the owner also dont know in the 1st place...sometimes, it's hard to tell as we are not the experts!

Cheers

yes, Mark. and a bloody one too.

why breytons? they r heavy...for that money i buy volks racing.

Breytons nice meh? Miro and VMR nicer and cheaper and the sellers more reliable.

china made cast wheels vs taiwan made cast wheels :thumbsup:

MW;690315 said:
Breytons nice meh? Miro and VMR nicer and cheaper and the sellers more reliable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back