i tot breyton company toh liao

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

wt_know;690316 said:
china made cast wheels vs taiwan made cast wheels :thumbsup:
China is World Factory now.
We have no choice if we are looking at only COST
All productions will be there in order to stay competitive:biggun:

I heard from someone that there is one tyre shop that imported QC failed Breyton Rims and hence able to sell it at lower cost. This unlucky chap bought it and met with an accident because one of the rims cracked and the car lost control while driving... Hence from then onwards Breyton rims all came with warranties and only authorized dealers are able to issue them... so as to prevent the same thing from happening again.. Anyone knows if this is true? or is this another marketing gimmick? :roll:

XoXo!;700167 said:
I heard from someone that there is one tyre shop that imported QC failed Breyton Rims and hence able to sell it at lower cost. This unlucky chap bought it and met with an accident because one of the rims cracked and the car lost control while driving... Hence from then onwards Breyton rims all came with warranties and only authorized dealers are able to issue them... so as to prevent the same thing from happening again.. Anyone knows if this is true? or is this another marketing gimmick? :roll:

If Breyton as a responsible company that will fail their QC but yet allow these rims to flood the market, then they have failed terribly in the process right? And why would you buy their rims knowing that they can allow their rejected goods flood a open market like Sg? It's not Pakistan, africa, or Russia. What is so hard for them to just make sure those rejected rims get recycled as scrap metal? Definitely can sue Breyton and shouldn't they print it all over their website as warning for those who bought them? Can't believe it is true.

to be fair to the other resellers....i don't think all the breyton rims in the mkt are that inferior.
its akin to RayS being like PML while the rest of the rim shops being PIs.
if there really is a problem with these PI rims, breyton itself should do an announcement of sorts denouncing all these rims sold by the PIs

yeah i do agree with you guys... the people in Breyton should have ensured that all these QC failed rims are being destroyed and disposed off in a proper manner. But I guess time and again it is greed that gets the better side of the people....

A Quality Manufacturer can maintain their quality thus has very low failed quailty product and NEVER allow those QC failed product sold in the open market (they should scrap it in control process)
SO i think is a marketing gimmick by others.
Alloy wheels has no weather issue like tyres.
Never heard of wheels made for summer or winter use:woottt:

Looking at this topic, seems that Rays is really getting lots of publicity......
15 pages.... And this topic been around for a long time.....I bought 2 sets of rims from Rays, from then tilll I sold my E60, this topic still going strong....
Now looking for rims for my E88..... Will visit Rays again and see what's new!!!!!
May not get a Breyton this time!...... Or will I? Ummmmmm!

*Out of 10 bimmers with 19 or 20" rims, 2 rides on a Breyton.... Getting a little common I must say!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinnavy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back