Announcement: January Meetup 2005! (30/1/05)

Azrielsc said:
He damn attention seeker!! hahaha!

Well, a couple of the admin pple will be around and we'll make ourselves known... don't worry! :wavey:
WTF..

im always the quiet one ok! You and your... :angry:

kenntona said:
See you guys there.

BTW, just stirring the hornets nest - are fabsmiche and snoopy coming as well?

see you in the feb meetup i guess. i'll be away on business trip and back before CNY. Have fun during the meetup. ciao.

fabsmiche said:
kenntona said:
See you guys there.

see you in the feb meetup i guess. i'll be away on business trip and back before CNY. Have fun during the meetup. ciao.

Aiya tis monthend meetup dont have the chance to see michelle :( Heard of her name awhile ago but have nt meet her in person yet! Wat a Disappointment *sigh*

Alvin666 said:
fabsmiche said:
kenntona said:
See you guys there.

Aiya tis monthend meetup dont have the chance to see michelle :( Heard of her name awhile ago but have nt meet her in person yet! Wat a Disappointment *sigh*

Bro, what happened to your 2005 resolution ah? :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, please refer to MW's posting hor..must ask permission first.. :thumbsup:

Alvin666 said:
fabsmiche said:

i tot u nowadays busy with your "coffee, tea or me?" liao? why? they all flying ar? :dance:

kenntona said:
See you guys there.

not this time...got prior appointment with charlie brown! maybe in feb...? ;)

Geoff Ang said:
......can't make it lah... me shooting for mercedes in Bangkok!!! have fun boys and gals!!!
Ya right. You only go Bangkok to shoot one thing...... use protective lens hor......

And please ascertain the polarity before you shoot hor......

Hope this meetup will have more cars than the last!

For newbies, please do not be shy and come and join us at the meetup! :wavey:

hey guys..im a newbie here and this is gonna be my first meetup

pretty excited..but dont laugh at my very stock car k? :laughlik:

rex7_vtec said:
Yea!! Me going too, everyone also please dun laugh at my car hor..... Humble little black beetle....

Humble my arse! Btw, u can bring some of your stuff that u want to sell to the meetup and lay on the floor!

marklee said:
pretty excited..but dont laugh at my very stock car k?
Mark,

If you are how you look in your avatar, I'd promised I will not laugh at your stock car. I am getting pretty excited too.

ryan said:
hitmee,

Don't worry about it, we have a welcoming comittee for new comers to the forum! :)

Right...AZRIELSC? :twisted:

Ryan,

Hmmm sounds intresting.does it involve eggs??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back