Anonymous: Message to the government

Re: Anonymous: Message to the government

MW;1047812 said:
Halo, long before Ashley Madison, there was already Adult Friend Finder...

I never say kenntona n I are long time members...

Lol. That was when you were young. Your dates are now grannies.

Orrhhhh u say Kenntona's clients r ah mahs

So fast you forgot you said kentonna and you... oh well.

He who needs to rely on a web to cheat is a shame to all the other Men out there...
Or either, must be damn desperate lah...

A Singaporean man was charged on Tuesday with hacking the Ang Mo Kio town council website in October. James Raj , 35, was charged under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act.

His lawyer M Ravi said that Raj was charged for defacing a portion of the Ang Mo Kio town council website, adding the image of the Guy Fawkes Mask, displaying a statement addressed to Member of Parliament Ang Hin Kee and signing of with the name “The Messiah”.

The Straits Times reported that Raj was also charged for hacking The Straits Times blogs, the PCF website and Sun Ho's website.

Today reported that Raj had told the court that he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), is currently taking medication, claims to be suicidal, suffering from hallucinations and seeing things flashing randomly. The report added that he is being remanded at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) for a psychiatric evaluation.

M Ravi told Yahoo Singapore that he had been denied access to his client since Monday.

“My client faces serious violation of his constitutional rights of not only having access being denied to him yesterday but also the police denying him access to his counsels… I was denied access to speak to him for even five minutes [in court]," he said.

M Ravi added that he will “file an urgent application to the High Court to seek access to him” if the access is still not granted when court stands at 2:30pm.

Please la, Anon is not one person, its a group... like terrorists...u take one down, 10 will take his place. U need to Cut Grass Take out Roots... arrest their mothers!

MW;1048444 said:
Please la, Anon is not one person, its a group... like terrorists...u take one down, 10 will take his place. U need to Cut Grass Take out Roots... arrest their mothers!

If found out Mother is your mother's best friend and business partner how?

then CCB GAHMEN!

Anonymous: Message to the government

MW;1048444 said:

If the mothers are hot MILFs....how?

rh2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

meatypie;1049838 said:
speaking of hacking, did the autovox website just kenna hack?

Autovox

meatypie;1049852 said:
speaking of hacking, did the autovox website just kenna hack?

Autovox

urs kenna hacked also cos u posted twice

There was an explosion and fire at Kaki Bukit Industrial area today and I learnt some new things from Yahoo comments...

1. Its important to know which GRC it belongs to
2. If PAP ward, its gahmen's fault that buildings are not up to standard
3. If WP ward, its ok if buildings are not up to standard cos gahmen's duty to maintain buildings
4. if PAP ward, police and SCDF response time is damn slow and Minister should resign
5. If WP ward, police and SCDF response time damn slow is ok because police and SCDF will respond fast only in PAP wards.

I love Singapore

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back