Anonymous: Message to the government

Re: Anonymous: Message to the government

kenntona;1047368 said:
"I hate my ship's captain, but if pirates were to invade this vessel, I will not hesitate to fight them rather than to watch them kill my captain and wreck havoc on my ship."

~ The Sailor

This is no different from how I would criticize & complain about what I deem need improving in Singapore, but I would not hesitate to tell an FT to fcuk off back to where he crawled out from, should the FT start berating my country. It's a strange mentality, but hey, that's being Singaporean for you :lol2:

Anonymous: Message to the government

wobbles;1047383 said:
This is no different from how I would criticize & complain about what I deem need improving in Singapore, but I would not hesitate to tell an FT to fcuk off back to where he crawled out from, should the FT start berating my country. It's a strange mentality, but hey, that's being Singaporean for you :lol2:

Aye.... Truly a Singapore son, in more ways than one!

*wow it rhymes!

Saying that would get you a few votes if you ran for MP.

wobbles;1047383 said:

he challenge them mah

wobbles;1047383 said:

But if you watch the movie 'Captain Phillips' by Tom Hanks, it is the captain who tries to save the crew from pirates. In sg context, our captain seems to be welcoming pirates and kill his own crew!

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like meesia mai ham is very serious with his warning. But this is counter-intuitive. The more you taunt them, the more they will embarass you. Somehow these iron fisted papies never learn. This is not the 1960s leh... this is 21st century. This is a cyber attack. Know what is cyber? It means 'I can see you, you cannot see me'. It is like shooting in the dark. Army never teach you? Weep, cry, threaten, slam fist on TVs will not work. Pls wake up this man's idea.

Singapore Prime Minister

“We will spare no effort to try and track down the culprits,” Lee said in the post. “If we can find him, we will bring him to justice and he will be dealt with severely. You may think you’re anonymous but we will make that extra effort to find out who you are.”

Reminds me of the quote from Braveheart - 'YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOM!!!'. Then his head rolled....

DrK;1047750 said:
Looks like meesia mai ham is very serious with his warning. But this is counter-intuitive. The more you taunt them, the more they will embarass you. Somehow these iron fisted papies never learn. This is not the 1960s leh... this is 21st century. This is a cyber attack. Know what is cyber? It means 'I can see you, you cannot see me'. It is like shooting in the dark. Army never teach you? Weep, cry, threaten, slam fist on TVs will not work. Pls wake up this man's idea.

Singapore Prime Minister

“We will spare no effort to try and track down the culprits,” Lee said in the post. “If we can find him, we will bring him to justice and he will be dealt with severely. You may think you’re anonymous but we will make that extra effort to find out who you are.”

Reminds me of the quote from Braveheart - 'YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOM!!!'. Then his head rolled....

Ovum on visage.

Translated to: Egg on face.

It's all about money to be made here ...... Consultants are writing this up as case studies of security worst practices. His name will go down in history for a long time.

He should do Singapore proud and hold another press release. If there's money to be made .... Why not ?

no committee form yet???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Committee to control the Internet ? Take a leaf from how China does it ?

ac323;1047794 said:
no committee form yet???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Halo, long before Ashley Madison, there was already Adult Friend Finder...

I never say kenntona n I are long time members...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back