Anonymous: Message to the government

Re: Anonymous: Message to the government

FT cannot be CAT 1 cleared ........

John136888;1046504 said:
I view it as hacker vs IT gurus here. Attacker vs defender.
Sit back and see who win...after all many companies & G agencies had spent $$ engaging what they called FT to run our IT infrastructure, time to show us they worth the $.

What the market now, to buy hacker, is it $1 pay $10, or $10 pay $1 ?

Meek;1046563 said:
Whats cat1?

Sign a bunch of forms to promise not to tell about a bunch of things that people should not know - with the gahmen.

Every garment got secrets they cant tell... just like every parent to their kids.

rattyunicorn;1046561 said:
I hope the hackers upload a video of Rick Ashley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on the websites simultaneously.... Very news worthy IMO...

That would put us on the world map what 300+ millions for youth olympics could not.

Seriously, the it folks manning govt sites are shiating in their pants now. If still kena hack after yesterday hardening then year end bonus all gone.

If I am irene, I will withdraw all my money and put into milo cans like grandmas use to do.

This is white spy vs black spy. Are our million dollars ministars worth every penny or should we can their bonuses will be known soon.

I hope they launch a few missiles at our neighbors by mistake...gives our NSFs n Reservists some real war experience....

just saying

Please lah ...... The IT folks are not shiating in their pants.

They tulan have to work overtime without extra pay and cannot push this to FT.

And quite cock if now than harden ......

SpoiltBrat;1046584 said:
That would put us on the world map what 300+ millions for youth olympics could not.

Seriously, the it folks manning govt sites are shiating in their pants now. If still kena hack after yesterday hardening then year end bonus all gone.

If I am irene, I will withdraw all my money and put into milo cans like grandmas use to do.

This is white spy vs black spy. Are our million dollars ministars worth every penny or should we can their bonuses will be known soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know that it is not internally infiltrated oredi?

Will this be included in next year's Nation Day Rally?
Will next year National Day's fireworks be scaled down due to budget cut?

MW;1046586 said:
I hope they launch a few missiles at our neighbors by mistake...gives our NSFs n Reservists some real war experience....

just saying

Like tt cannot go msia pump petrol liow

Anonymous: Message to the government

rattyunicorn;1046633 said:
Like tt cannot go msia pump petrol liow

Like that cannot go find lian bang meimei pump petrol liao!!

Security patching to prevent Anonymous Collective from hacking (declared is on 5th Nov)?

View attachment 56537

To save face haha... Remember Remember 5th November

Hi there,

So are these the colours for tomorrow?

View attachment 56546

Nothing happened ...........

Threat quite tua kang .......

Last edited by a moderator:

Sian.... Nothing.... At least hack ST website make all Iphone 5S Gold from unavailable to available la...

I for one, am glad nothing happened. Regardless of how you may feel the PAP has done the common man wrong (and you are not alone in this), an attack on the "Singapore Government" will end up affecting the common people as well. There are more civilized and appropriate ways to demonstrate disdain or displeasure, apart from "civil disobedience" that a particular political party championed at one point in time.... YMMV though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back