Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

Re: Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

The guy has anger issues. Maybe he got a bad childhood experience and was abused when he was a kid ..... Make sure we tell him that if he knocks on your window.......

It's the Guy's reactions that many are pissed with, not that he is a cyclist or that he is a Caucasian. In the first video, you can see the camera car accelerating to harass him after he beat the lights. In the 2nd video, you can see the lady did a sotong left turn without checking blind spot. Both can be avoided but the cyclist compounded the issue with holding up traffic and bullying a woman. To me, the first irritates me but the second really crosses the line.

Hahahahaha white with rage.... song boh

its at Caribbean at Keppel Bay Condo... e previous was near vivo... I think that road... see one angmo cyclist, whack one time.....

wah the suv could have just drove over his bike...

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually local cyclists are alot more responsible that those Ang Mo cyclists.
I have seen their form and pattern and the way they flag their hands to ask way for traffic.
I think in many Ang Mo countries they dont need to do this cause the driving culture there is not as stressful as here and of course people there are much more patient. So they probably assume we have to wait and watch out for the way they cycle.

Having said that, if I am in the right and any cyclist for that matter tries to do something stupid like that in the video, I will step out of the car and confront him. There are gonna be witnesses everywhere anyway so why scared.

all I can say is CCB GOVT!!

If the cyclist is driving a car and the same thing happened, would this not be a case of road rage? Tell the court that the woman driver is wrong too?

Bully a woman somemore. Tiu, pussy cat.

Give and take lor. Honestly, despite all my internet heroism, at the end of the day, I'm just interested in getting home safely - 20 seconds to give way to some overweight Australian redneck who's trying to cycle his way back to health - is worth it if that means I don't have to waste an hour for the Police to arrive to give "advice".

Littlered;1042723 said:
He's at it again. This time, trying to smash the window of a SUV driven by a lady. He really needs to be banned from the road...

[video=youtube_share;3xxYJjZTVtM]http://youtu.be/3xxYJjZTVtM[/video]
I watch this video numerous times.

If that lane is straight + turning, the women should be charged for dangerous driving. How could anyone overtake a slower vehicle and immediately make a left turn?

It is like lambro driver overtake picanto & immediately turn left.

David, the driver committed a dangerous driving for not braking at the turn. She should be punished by the TP. I think we all can agree on that.

Need I say more on the cyclist's actions of punching the car ?

kenntona;1042816 said:
David, the driver committed a dangerous driving for not braking at the turn. She should be punished by the TP. I think we all can agree on that.

Need I say more on the cyclist's actions of punching the car ?
Agree on both pts.

ozipo;1042811 said:
Maybe bikes are getting more atas and the rider ego went ballastic
Example a BMC Lamborghini bike is eur 20,000 >>>
View attachment 56056View attachment 56057

Maybe a rider of this bike is more civilised :
View attachment 56058

Agree, more atas bicycles so more atas behaviour.

Luckily the blue tent is fair to all, regardless of the types of bicycles. So all should drive safely, don't bang into these cyclists no matter what's the circumstances. Life is precious, ego can swallow.

How about 1 die the other go jail? hahaha ! just kidding ok

C3P0 said:
.....ego can swallow.

Please intro. Is ego chio?

ego! simi lai eh? ktv?

Road rage is road rage. The cyclist needs anger management.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlLuse

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back