Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

Re: Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

wobbles;1041297 said:
Where is your constituency? I'll vote for you in 2016!!!!

Dunno yet cos they keep shifting the boundary lines.

He's at it again. This time, trying to smash the window of a SUV driven by a lady. He really needs to be banned from the road...

[video=youtube_share;3xxYJjZTVtM]http://youtu.be/3xxYJjZTVtM[/video]

Littlered;1042723 said:
He's at it again. This time, trying to smash the window of a SUV driven by a lady. He really needs to be banned from the road...

Same cyclist as the one before?

Same. He admitted in the TNP article. Supposedly there's a 3rd video of him beating a light. Can't find it at the moment.

Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

Singapore must be too stressful for him......

zzzzzzz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I am more interested in the 3 hr stand off with Police at Geylang Budget hotel...:)

garbage888;1042734 said:
I am more interested in the 3 hr stand off with Police at Geylang Budget hotel...:)

Nb u beat me to it!

I swear to you, if he came toward me like that in the video, I might panic and run him and his bike over - it's in self defense. I am a very timid man....

Our politicians talk so much about how accepting we must be of FT but nary a word about how foreigners should abide by local rules. I fully support the days of that chao angmo keah Michael Fay and the whip. Whack them hard when they step out of line and then no such rubbish that's what I say.

I like the way foreigners (read ang mohs) are behaving like that cyclist and the toilet cistern thrower...cos I wanna see whether we Singaporeans will unite and then hoot them on sight or we would rather go into the various forums to complain and then say PAP go to hell....etc etc... Seems to be the latter for now. In the meantime, tat ang moh is still swinging his kkj everywhere he cycles....He da man actually

MW;1042746 said:
I like the way foreigners (read ang mohs) are behaving like that cyclist and the toilet cistern thrower...cos I wanna see whether we Singaporeans will unite and then hoot them on sight or we would rather go into the various forums to complain and then say PAP go to hell....etc etc... Seems to be the latter for now. In the meantime, tat ang moh is still swinging his kkj everywhere he cycles....He da man actually

Can lead us into ambush of this angmoh MW? I will be behind you all the way!! :goodup:

aiyah been there done that. U go to clubs and pubs u can get some action liao...

Littlered;1042723 said:

its at Caribbean at Keppel Bay Condo... e previous was near vivo... I think that road... see one angmo cyclist, whack one time.....

its always wrong to hit out. but the car turned into him din it?

if that's a turning lane....then the cyclist shud hv gone to the 2nd lane n gone straight. but then some people here will say he shud dismount in the name of safety n use the crossing......since he cannot stay in turning lane and go straight...n its too dangerous to change lane to the middle....

'shoot on sight' order... clean them up fastest way....

else the next terrorised lady could be my wife or your wives.

Well, one can only be innocent so many times. I wouldn't bet a cornetto that he'll appear again in more videos if he continues riding like he did.

Road rage is road rage, no matter what the catalyst is. This cyclist clearly has anger management issues, no matter how the catalysts of the incidents are deflected away.

But of course, we Singaporeans love to adopt a I-am-wrong-but-you-are-not-right-too attitude and attempt to rationalise.....

come on guys be sensible. the guy is wrong to hit out. the ang mor is an s-hole blah blah..... but the car has no right to turn on him from the outside. I tell u. I wud hv thrown my entire bike into the windshield.

totoseow;1042766 said:
come on guys be sensible. the guy is wrong to hit out. the ang mor is an s-hole blah blah..... but the car has no right to turn on him from the outside. I tell u. I wud hv thrown my entire bike into the windshield.

this bike can cost near 10k.... dun throw!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back