Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

Re: Another case of conflict between car and cyclist....

The Guardian;1040841 said:
Seriously, who dare to chio this type of AM 1 on 1 if this happens to you?

Why bother at all, best to leave this type of AM to the Ah Tiongs, Ah Bengs or even our knife wielding youngsters

I don't think anyone here will.

Because that ang mo is crazy, and we are not.

We will use our courage in better situations, such as protecting our loved ones.

Please thank me for quality post! :lol2:

I knew this would come in handy

The Guardian said:

I am a lover, not a fighter.

My next car gonna be land rover..... I wanna replicate that NY driver plough into the group of bikers scene.... then claim that he threatened my safety defense.... my distinguished laMWyer friend told me to say one....

maybe we should try to be more understanding

ang mohs damm stressed being in Singapore

cant afford to buy car, so decide to buy a bicycle since it costs the same amount as annual road tax on a car he can otherwise afford in his home ctry

go to club, cant make themselves pay abt 15 bucks for a standard drink, so he buys a bottle of beer and sip from it the whole night

as for cutting hair at trufitt, talk only what. maybe they cut at 5 foot way for 5 bucks? besides trufitt dua ki meh? it is hardly the most pricey or atas joint in town.
besides, those who usually cant afford much, will 'splurge' on tiny 'luxuries' and shout about it. kinda reminds me of how some bloggers will blog abt where they been or what bags they bought etc

u don't feel sad for them?
I do

Last edited by a moderator:

joshdway;1040868 said:
maybe we should try to be more understanding

ang mohs damm stressed being in Singapore

cant afford to buy car, so decide to buy a bicycle since it costs the same amount as annual road tax on a car he can otherwise afford in his home ctry

go to club, not sure to paying abt 15 bucks for a standard drink, so he buys a bottle of beer and sip from it the whole night

as for cutting hair at trufitt, talk only what. maybe they cut at 5 foot way for 5 bucks? besides trufitt dua ki meh? its not the most atas or pricey joint in town

CAMs are the most double standard people in town....

they drive like they urgently need to go home laosai especially in private condo estate with posted speed limit of 15km/h with kids / people walking around..... when politely asked to watch their speed limit.... they tell me to mind my own business and piss off.

so tell them to watch themselves and especially their kids, cos I gonna plough them down next time I see them walking / kids playing around the estate....

evil prevails when good men do nothing but complain, take video and report to stomp.

if SG I fight.
if FT I run, cause the law sides with FT.

With a recording in-car video camera, I will, in front of my car.

well if u willing to pay $$$ for fine, can run him over but make sure he mati. less $$$ if u drive lexus.

Seriously too, with in-car video running, I definitely will and will make sure he throws the 1st attack.

I hate these white supremacy mentality in SG.... be humble and u get my respect, if u asking for it u'll get it.

another self-righteous idiot with a death wish...

Aiya, our garhmen encouraged all this kind of white foreign trash to come in and contaminate our country mah. Don't complain so much, otherwise, the garhmen may end up coming up with some other charge for us to pay as punishment. ERP & baby tags enough already leh...

wobbles;1040899 said:
Aiya, our garhmen encouraged all this kind of white foreign trash to come in and contaminate our country mah. Don't complain so much, otherwise, the garhmen may end up coming up with some other charge for us to pay as punishment. ERP & baby tags enough already leh...

I wanna see CAM challenge MP in his car when driving.... then it'd be orh bee goot.....

Even if the cyclist was dulan with the hornings, that is for his own good.

We horn because we want to alert others of the potential dangers, isn't it?

Just watching that video made me want to grab the bike and fling it down the road...

I need help. Anyone have a chio therapist to intro?

We should have bicycles lanes for them la. Lanes that cross over to JB without demarcation. Then we should also have cameras to film what happens if they try that stunt there. I think the video would be short. No need to jio twice. Once again perfect example of Singapore being so safe.

folks, let's not get carried away with the race or nationality of the cyclist.

facts:-
- cyclist rides like he thinks he owns the road.
- cyclist also thinks that driver sounding horn is provocative gesture.

this type of behaviour is not restricted to race or nationality, nor is it representative of all cyclists.

jinooi;1040925 said:
folks, let's not get carried away with the race or nationality of the cyclist.

facts:-
- cyclist rides like he thinks he owns the road.
- cyclist also thinks that driver sounding horn is provocative gesture.

this type of behaviour is not restricted to race or nationality, nor is it representative of all cyclists.

Hear hear. But, it's more prevalent in Angmo Dua Kis because their same kind have successfully bashed a taxi driver senseless & jumped bail - and hearsay, garhmen later invited one of them to become PRs! Huat ah!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back