Another E92 owner got itchy and had to buy these to pleasure himself

Re: Another E92 owner got itchy and had to buy these to pleasure himself

Where's the centre caps dude!

Azrielsc;205598 said:
Where's the centre caps dude!

centre caps should be in one of the boxes. Anyway, if it aint there, i'll ask them to send over. Shouldnt cost much for them to send over.

anyone knows if i can fit 275 on the rears if i want to? I know 19x9.5 can take 265 perfectly but what abt 275? ANy problems?

elmariachi;205656 said:
anyone knows if i can fit 275 on the rears if i want to? I know 19x9.5 can take 265 perfectly but what abt 275? ANy problems?

bro, i went into
Tire Size Calculator - tire & wheel plus sizing
and punch in ur numbers... 275 is for minimum 9 and max 11 worh. if u insist on 275, i guess the feeling will be like Asia Size KKj wearing American Condoms..:laughlik:

"KKj" no censorship.... so cool.

oh ya, grates on your new rims Elma bro.. Chio Chio.. CB ur rims no need use turtle wax. no chrome lip.

Orh LuLu;205670 said:
"KKj" no censorship.... so cool.

oh ya, grates on your new rims Elma bro.. Chio Chio.. CB ur rims no need use turtle wax. no chrome lip.

thanks man daniel..No problem cannot use turtle wax. hehehe...Checked with calculator liaoz, its like asian fitting american condom for kkj (no censorship).

:)

9.5J can be wrapped nicely with 275 as well , El.
Question is whether it will rub or not. Your offsets are surely damn flushed to the rear fenders. If say u are worried abit bout losing traction in 265 then dont buy too light tires like PS2 or CSC kind. These two are the lightest in the market.

TripleM;205763 said:
9.5J can be wrapped nicely with 275 as well , El.
Question is whether it will rub or not. Your offsets are surely damn flushed to the rear fenders. If say u are worried abit bout losing traction in 265 then dont buy too light tires like PS2 or CSC kind. These two are the lightest in the market.

Jack, thanks for your insight but i think i will stick to 265. But really, the rims are too light.i can use my last finger as per Orh Lulu Sig to carry the rims and that finger is used to dig nose.:lol2:I was thinking abt Toyo T1R as i have used it before and i think its a good tires. I wont be tracking the car so soon so these tires would allow me to drive around a bit and let the chasis and all my other parts to run in. Leong Seng recommeded me the Yoko Advans V103 but i heard that sucks in the rain.

Simi? can carry your rim with one middle finger?
:woowooo:

Heh since yr car hasnt arrived, wanna test yr Neez on my matachia first or not? I will return to you when yr car arrives:)

Re: Some basic info about NEEZ....

elmariachi;205409 said:
mine is the aluminium series. I see ABD has keen interest in these rims. :)

Whoa, Alumnimum nia already so light. Wah if Magnesium Alloy wind blow can topple over?

U r right, I am keen on Neez and I am sending a special squad of SWAT Bengs to steal your rims tonight.

Ahbengdriver;205775 said:
Simi? can carry your rim with one middle finger?
:woowooo:

Heh since yr car hasnt arrived, wanna test yr Neez on my matachia first or not? I will return to you when yr car arrives:)

Yes nia. Can carry with 1 finger. THen my rims ish not birgin then.

saifywaify;205777 said:
i prefer this wheel/tire calculator :)

Wheel / tire size calculator / comparer - RIMS-N-TIRES

omar is gay. tts why not putting the wheel caps. everyday he will screw the holes. very fast one, each hole 20 seconds.

Saify i am gonna make sure u blow ur seesha from there fro now on. :lol2:

Beng, get that QD5, two faces and easy to clean.

TripleM;205793 said:
Beng, get that QD5, two faces and easy to clean.

Actually the eurocross with lip looks alot better. THe qd5 looks good for big cars IMHO.

God damn...those are nice wheels u got there man ! now i'm seriously thinking off pulling back my order fm LS ...wat a wanker ! still cant deliver !!!

Rastaman;205861 said:
God damn...those are nice wheels u got there man ! now i'm seriously thinking off pulling back my order fm LS ...wat a wanker ! still cant deliver !!!

Rastaman,
What wheels you got from LS?

Leong Seng? Yr rims coming from U.S. also issit..according to Daniel, my shipment coming in either 1 or 2nd wk of June.

Waiting for my new rims too, now like bloody driving a boat.

Rastaman;205861 said:

Bro, these NEEZ rims are just fabulous! really nice, bet you can't wait have it on your ride!
They look quite similar to Schmieden? Schmieden (popular in Japan) are also very very light..

hetraa;205876 said:
Leong Seng? Yr rims coming from U.S. also issit..according to Daniel, my shipment coming in either 1 or 2nd wk of June.

Waiting for my new rims too, now like bloody driving a boat.

You also got your rims together with Kentonna? Hahah..of course stock rims is like driving a boat. Clumsy and Haevy.

SILVER;205881 said:
Bro, these NEEZ rims are just fabulous! really nice, bet you can't wait have it on your ride!
They look quite similar to Schmieden? Schmieden (popular in Japan) are also very very light..

Thanks! Never heard of Schmieden rims. But i can tell you that Neez rims are very very very light. I think i will need to compensate for slightly heavier tires. As what Jack said, PS2 and CSC is out.

Thanks! Never heard of Schmieden rims. But i can tell you that Neez rims are very very very light. I think i will need to compensate for slightly heavier tires. As what Jack said, PS2 and CSC is out.

Yeah I can imagine if you can carry with one finger!

Bro, these are what I am talking about. They are actually quite popular in Japanese BMW forum. Studie (www.studie.jp) guys sometimes uses them.

Not cheap! Forged Alloy its over a grand each rim! and it weighs about 8.5kg for 19" ...Don't think many are into Japanese BMW mods here though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
game789clubb
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back