Another E92 owner got itchy and had to buy these to pleasure himself

Re: Another E92 owner got itchy and had to buy these to pleasure himself

Holy Zhit...more great rims ! Now I feel like throwing away my BBS:angry:

8.5kg for 19" is incredible. But if must compensate for over lightness with a heavier tyre, is it 兰怕-怕兰?

Ahbengdriver;205890 said:

8.5kg for 19" is incredible. But if must compensate for over lightness with a heavier tyre, is it 兰怕-帕兰?

ABD,

19" is not 8.5kg la. Its 9.25. :lol2:Though i would like to know a 19inch which is 8.5kg.

SILVER;205887 said:
Yeah I can imagine if you can carry with one finger!

Bro, these are what I am talking about. They are actually quite popular in Japanese BMW forum. Studie (BMWê–å“XStudie+YOKOHAMA-) guys sometimes uses them.

Not cheap! Forged Alloy its over a grand each rim! and it weighs about 8.5kg for 19" ...Don't think many are into Japanese BMW mods here though.

Forged Alloys is expensive. Mine is abt 2grand per piece.8.5Kgs is lighter than mine. Whats wrong with Japanese BMW mods? To me, they make the best aftermarket parts with the best quality that rivals the germans. If you look at aftermarket Japanese parts, the quality and built is simply phenomenal. For parts like Rims, I think Japanese still are the best. Doesnt mean driving a conti car alls gotta be conti. :lol2:

P.S - Why did u have to post a white BMW? Now i feel like changin color. Its sooooooo nice.

The magnesium one is sub 9 hehe

elmariachi;205894 said:
Forged Alloys is expensive. Mine is abt 2grand per piece.8.5Kgs is lighter than mine. Whats wrong with Japanese BMW mods? To me, they make the best aftermarket parts with the best quality that rivals the germans. If you look at aftermarket Japanese parts, the quality and built is simply phenomenal. For parts like Rims, I think Japanese still are the best. Doesnt mean driving a conti car alls gotta be conti. :lol2:

P.S - Why did u have to post a white BMW? Now i feel like changin color. Its sooooooo nice.

Yeah one good example are the Volks rims! I am a fan of Japanese mods! and no doubt the quality is great, but as you said Japanese brands are not cheap either...sometimes thats why maybe the guys would go for German or europen brands with that type of prices...Europen brands got higher perceived value too haha..

White car! hahaha not my fault! only found this hahaha...yeah it does look great doesnt it?? haha BTW what color is your new ride?

Eh Sorry already saw your sig Its Sparkling Graphite!

Ahbengdriver;205890 said:

8.5kg for 19" is incredible. But if must compensate for over lightness with a heavier tyre, is it ??-???

ABD...yeah I understand how you feel...hahahaha...:lol2:

TripleM;205899 said:
The magnesium one is sub 9 hehe

Pak, magnesium one would cost how much. Must cost a trip to heaven.:lol2:

SILVER;205900 said:
Yeah one good example are the Volks rims! I am a fan of Japanese mods! and no doubt the quality is great, but as you said Japanese brands are not cheap either...sometimes thats why maybe the guys would go for German or europen brands with that type of prices...Europen brands got higher perceived value too haha..

White car! hahaha not my fault! only found this hahaha...yeah it does look great doesnt it?? haha BTW what color is your new ride?

Eh Sorry already saw your sig Its Sparkling Graphite!

Ask jack, i almost settled for the Volks Progressive ME. Love the rims but hate the color. Thats y settled for Neez. And i am glad i did. arggggggggggh. White and gunmetal roxerx.

Mockngbrd;205939 said:
i was lookin at rims online too....
notice where the air stubby things are... hehehehe

woooooo...Mock, how come you look very innocent but this post, was hmmmmmmmmmmm. :nehnehhh:

elmariachi;205934 said:
Pak, magnesium one would cost how much. Must cost a trip to heaven.:lol2:

Ask jack, i almost settled for the Volks Progressive ME. Love the rims but hate the color. Thats y settled for Neez. And i am glad i did. arggggggggggh. White and gunmetal roxerx.

Sparkling Graphite is also very nice la...June delivery??haha...Hope to see the rims on your ride soon mann, I am just across your office, so I will be kay poh walk over to see it haha..:)

SILVER;206026 said:
Sparkling Graphite is also very nice la...June delivery??haha...Hope to see the rims on your ride soon mann, I am just across your office, so I will be kay poh walk over to see it haha..:)

eh where ur office? Mine is SGX Centre. hehe.. Turbo Lunch? :)

elmariachi;206038 said:
eh where ur office? Mine is SGX Centre. hehe.. Turbo Lunch? :)

haha..Yeah sure..I am at ORQ....Friday?

SILVER;206043 said:
haha..Yeah sure..I am at ORQ....Friday?

Friday will be in KL for conference. We'll see the next good date?

CHeers!

elmariachi;206048 said:
Friday will be in KL for conference. We'll see the next good date?

CHeers!

OK will PM you...Just told totoseow maybe also can join us as he is also at ORQ.
Will PM to fix date la..:)

SILVER;206051 said:
OK will PM you...Just told totoseow maybe also can join us as he is also at ORQ.
Will PM to fix date la..:)

Good call. All will take over Shenton way soon.:lol2:

elmariachi;206183 said:
Good call. All will take over Shenton way soon.:lol2:

haha...Yeah I think alot of our forum members work around Shenton way too...OK will PM you or you PM me when you are back. :)

Very very nice rims!!!

omar.. your e92 not here yet right. i do you a favour.. i mount these on my car first. i don't charge u.. cos we brother brother..

MRacer77;206314 said:
Very very nice rims!!!

Thanks Des!

RaptureM3;207453 said:
omar.. your e92 not here yet right. i do you a favour.. i mount these on my car first. i don't charge u.. cos we brother brother..

Only I can break birginity. :lol2:

omar..how sure are u that the rims are virgin :twisted:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
game789clubb
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back