Another newbie...

crazzie80 said:
E46 said:
Cool. Did you see the black Z4 parked behind 160 ?
yup, he is a B'meh' as well... we happen to talk before in the MTL...quite a friendly guy :thumbsup: so bro,wats ur ride? :)
Issit the one with the P-plate?

Btw..is yours a gold coupe?

crazzie80 said:
E46 said:
yup, he is a B'meh' as well... we happen to talk before in the MTL...quite a friendly guy :thumbsup: so bro,wats ur ride? :)

Yeah nice fella... he's the dude whose whole family drives a beemer. A real fanatic. haha

I'm driving a 320.

ryan said:
crazzie80 said:
E46 said:

huh ! Your from that camp as well ???

rodders said:
I wake up at 6 everyday....

And logon?

I think I need a session in DB soon. Failed to wake up early again today. Let me try and see whether I can make it on the weekend. Will report again on Monday Sir!

And logon?

I think I need a session in DB soon. Failed to wake up early again today. Let me try and see whether I can make it on the weekend. Will report again on Monday Sir!

Bro...you getting very funny...hehehehe

Actually if you are having trouble waking up early to exercise, you should then pick a time of the day when it's easiest for you to do so otherwise you'll kill your interest in exercising completely....

:thumbsup:

i also in 6DA but reservist. can someone in 6da steal into the S1 room and erase all my records?

rodders said:
Bro...you getting very funny...hehehehe

Actually if you are having trouble waking up early to exercise, you should then pick a time of the day when it's easiest for you to do so otherwise you'll kill your interest in exercising completely....

:thumbsup:

To make matters worse, I have a colleague in the office very fond of having breakfast. Since I sit next to the door and have absolutely no ability to resist any offer to go and makan at any time of the day, have been having large b'fast almost every morning. Soon have to change nick to Ah Pui2...It's reached the stage where SOP when getting into office or car is take out wallet from backpocket cos pants so bloody tight. You like music right? Am constantly reminded of the huge Paul Simon hitsong from the 80s where he sings of soft beer bellies. Will post the title when it comes to me.....

Paul Simon hitsong from the 80s where he sings of soft beer bellies. Will post the title when it comes to me.....

Title of the song is "You can call me Al" from his Graceland album..1st verse of the song goes:

A man walks down the street he says "Why am I soft in the middle? Why am I soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hard. I need a photo opportunity, I want a shot at redemption. Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard."

Chey, why walk in when you can hack in.

*looks at computer and continues staring*

Oh did i mention, they have nice potted plants? *err.. heh..he..h.... h..*

Racebred said:
i also in 6DA but reservist. can someone in 6da steal into the S1 room and erase all my records?

Haha, no.

Am in nee soon camp.

Used to stay in one of the houses behind macdonalds near D.B ..shifted back to katong recently. So always seen the car (gold coupe) in the camp when i was going back home.

Have seen that Z4 driver, young looking guy with a p-plate exiting at yishun..so kinda guessed.

E46 said:
ryan said:
crazzie80 said:
E46 said:

rodders said:
Title of the song is "You can call me Al" from his Graceland album..1st verse of the song goes:

A man walks down the street he says "Why am I soft in the middle? Why am I soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hard. I need a photo opportunity, I want a shot at redemption. Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard."

YOU R Da Man :thumbsup:
Love the way he sings the song....

ryan said:
Haha, no.

Am in nee soon camp.

Used to stay in one of the houses behind macdonalds near D.B ..shifted back to katong recently. So always seen the car (gold coupe) in the camp when i was going back home.

Have seen that Z4 driver, young looking guy with a p-plate exiting at yishun..so kinda guessed.

E46 said:
ryan said:
crazzie80 said:
E46 said:

err which mcdonalds ? I stay behind the macs just along sembawang road.

That fella is "extremely" gentle on his Z4. He drives at turtle speed and I really mean turtle speed ... slightly slower then lorries I might add.

Jalan lengkok sembawang ;) notorious place for parking tho.

Near the nasi lemak place..but i shifted out earlier this year.

Yah man...he's damm slow with the Z4. breaking in or what!?
lol

ryan said:
lol

That's no way to treat a Z4!!! :verysad:
Actually, do you really need to run-in the cars? Don't they do some form of engine and handling testing before you get the car?

ryan said:

lol

eh thats where I stay ! yep lots of taxis park there. Do you stay at the above terrace houses or the ones below ?

The illegal parkings over there is getting way out of hand. White uniformed patrols along with neighborhood police post everyday.

Ha not a clue man. Apparently I heard my friend said he's too protective over his car. If I'm not wrong, its a 2.5l.

E46 said:
ryan said:

lol

eh thats where I stay ! yep lots of taxis park there. Do you stay at the above terrace houses or the ones below ?

The illegal parkings over there is getting way out of hand. White uniformed patrols along with neighborhood police post everyday.

Ha not a clue man. Apparently I heard my friend said he's too protective over his car. If I'm not wrong, its a 2.5l.
The ones below! And you? Above?

hahaha..protective? sigh..

ryan said:
E46 said:
ryan said:

lol

The ones below! And you? Above?

hahaha..protective? sigh..

Yeah above.. Not sure if you've seen this STI near this child care centre... all the way behind. Pretty fierce I heard.

Yup. He's too protective. Ok lah .. I would be too if I were driving a Z4 but he's driving a little too slow. Maybe 1 of these days I'll ask him whether I can test drive his car. Might end up with heart attack I figured.haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back