Another newbie...

The slim-eye one? Haha..he parks next to the place where i stay. I.e. in front of the childcare center. ;)

He had a civic last time..ek3 hatch if im not wrong.

E46 said:
ryan said:
E46 said:
ryan said:
Jalan lengkok sembawang ;) notorious place for parking tho.

Near the nasi lemak place..but i shifted out earlier this year.

Yah man...he's damm slow with the Z4. breaking in or what!?
lol

eh thats where I stay ! yep lots of taxis park there. Do you stay at the above terrace houses or the ones below ?

The illegal parkings over there is getting way out of hand. White uniformed patrols along with neighborhood police post everyday.

Ha not a clue man. Apparently I heard my friend said he's too protective over his car. If I'm not wrong, its a 2.5l.
The ones below! And you? Above?

hahaha..protective? sigh..

Yeah above.. Not sure if you've seen this STI near this child care centre... all the way behind. Pretty fierce I heard.

Yup. He's too protective. Ok lah .. I would be too if I were driving a Z4 but he's driving a little too slow. Maybe 1 of these days I'll ask him whether I can test drive his car. Might end up with heart attack I figured.haha

ryan said:
The slim-eye one? Haha..he parks next to the place where i stay. I.e. in front of the childcare center. ;)

He had a civic last time..ek3 hatch if im not wrong.

E46 said:
ryan said:
E46 said:
ryan said:
Jalan lengkok sembawang ;) notorious place for parking tho.

Near the nasi lemak place..but i shifted out earlier this year.

Yah man...he's damm slow with the Z4. breaking in or what!?
lol

eh thats where I stay ! yep lots of taxis park there. Do you stay at the above terrace houses or the ones below ?

The illegal parkings over there is getting way out of hand. White uniformed patrols along with neighborhood police post everyday.

Ha not a clue man. Apparently I heard my friend said he's too protective over his car. If I'm not wrong, its a 2.5l.
The ones below! And you? Above?

hahaha..protective? sigh..

Yeah above.. Not sure if you've seen this STI near this child care centre... all the way behind. Pretty fierce I heard.

Yup. He's too protective. Ok lah .. I would be too if I were driving a Z4 but he's driving a little too slow. Maybe 1 of these days I'll ask him whether I can test drive his car. Might end up with heart attack I figured.haha

heh. Rumour from my friend living down there says that his STI is getting louder and louder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back