any F30 owner faced rusted seat frames issue?

Re: any F30 owner faced rusted seat frames issue?

bro, my car is a MY car.

however, i emailed to BMW germany.

[email protected]

and they sent over a new seat pan from germany to replace. both sides.

any other updates on this? I'm curious how PML/BMW Asia are managing this. Rust on the seats is really unacceptible. I saw pics on Bimmerpost with sports seat hinges covered in rust

motorknut;937040 said:
any other updates on this? I'm curious how PML/BMW Asia are managing this. Rust on the seats is really unacceptible. I saw pics on Bimmerpost with sports seat hinges covered in rust

hahaha.i come across a post of new Korean BMW car parked infront of AD and painted with " rusty bmw" with windscreen smashed@@

AADC;913466 said:
bros, just checking how is the fuel consumption for your F30 320i?

mine is doing about 9km/l only.

My 10 days old 320I now clocked at 10.4 km/l with 19" rim.. currently left with 1/4 tank with 480km traveled

340driver;910043 said:
Mine was an early Munich production car. Spoken to PML and they've taken pictures and filed a report with BMW Asia, as expected they're going to replace my seat pans. But will take a while before it gets here

so they said they would replace your seat pans, but just repainted them instead? did you check the seat hinges as well, cos those are also affected

marcus28;937057 said:
My 10 days old 320I now clocked at 10.4 km/l with 19" rim.. currently left with 1/4 tank with 480km traveled

mine is doing about 9plus too.. not tt impressed.im using eco quite often too.

jus checked mine.. they smart painted some silver paint over the rust.. but i still managed to spot them!

better to use singer oil to smear on the seat metal or rusty parts... Even if they replaced, i also wonder how good are they dismantling or removing and putting back the upholstery.. afterall they are non-factory workers..

speedyj;937229 said:

Hi Speedy, I just pumped 49ltr full tank after traveling at 505km. I use Esso 98 Unleaded . I think 10.3 km/l is quite poor. Maybe after breakin and changing of engine oil..

Sigh..... $200k car also will rust....

speedyj;937229 said:

Hi bro can chk u using 95 or 98? Thx

speedyj;937229 said:

Pump 95 RON, your car will be permanently on ECO mode... lol

marcus28;937358 said:
Hi Speedy, I just pumped 49ltr full tank after traveling at 505km. I use Esso 98 Unleaded . I think 10.3 km/l is quite poor. Maybe after breakin and changing of engine oil..

Sigh..... $200k car also will rust....

After break-in and engine oil change, the mileage is gonna get worst, at least for me it did get worst, a lot worst... wahahahaha

my car can only achieved 420+km and the light comes on to prompt for refill . And i pump Shell 95 .

Platform;937362 said:
Hi bro can chk u using 95 or 98? Thx
yo platform, im currenlty on caltex 98.. now im actually doing 10.5. so how did the claimed 6 come about??

kon;937457 said:
After break-in and engine oil change, the mileage is gonna get worst, at least for me it did get worst, a lot worst... wahahahaha

wah so whats ur consumption like now?

speedyj;937566 said:
wah so whats ur consumption like now?

on a bad week, 350km/tank... on a good week 400km/tank... wahahahaha

MoMo_BoY;937501 said:
my car can only achieved 420+km and the light comes on to prompt for refill . And i pump Shell 95 .

prompt refill when u reach 50 km to go right? if range reach 0 will the car still let us start? im asking coz this car is v smart. haha..i nv put seatbelt when i reverse when i put to drive it didnt allow me!

speedyj;937564 said:
yo platform, im currenlty on caltex 98.. now im actually doing 10.5. so how did the claimed 6 come about??

Try switching to 16" rims and cruise on eco mode at constant 90kmph in the evening without any load except yourself(

kon;937567 said:
on a bad week, 350km/tank... on a good week 400km/tank... wahahahaha
what the hell man.. is ur's a 320i??? tt consumption is like a 3L man..oe u sports mode all day long?lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back