any reviews on this workshop

Zincman

Was at Sin Ming Autopoint today, saw 1 workshop by the name of Technic Automotive .saw a few bmws and mercs there.any1 try this workshop before?

Re: any reviews on this workshop

Tried them before just a month ago. Don't be fooled by the amount of bmw/merc they have in their shops. In my case, i went there because my left front wheel brake fluid was leaking, and thereafter they insisted that i had to change my whole braking system for 2~3k incl brake pad/disc everything, which i thought it was ridiculous as it doesn't seemed to make any cow sense. Anyway, i went to Boss motor just arnd the corner and thks to nic recommendation, he told me to go another workshop, where they changed my rubber seals and that solved my problem. (Costed only 1/4 of that full amount incl changing of new brake pads!)

Conclusion: This is my part of the story, so it really depends if u choose to believe me or to try them out. But pls note that if u want to go ahead and try them out. However, you might be paying huge amt of $ without knowing what exactly the problem is to be rectified and what exact parts to be changed.

Peace :)

Thanks bro for your advice....

BM_BRAVO;1100668 said:
Tried them before just a month ago. Don't be fooled by the amount of bmw/merc they have in their shops. In my case, i went there because my left front wheel brake fluid was leaking, and thereafter they insisted that i had to change my whole braking system for 2~3k incl brake pad/disc everything, which i thought it was ridiculous as it doesn't seemed to make any cow sense. Anyway, i went to Boss motor just arnd the corner and thks to nic recommendation, he told me to go another workshop, where they changed my rubber seals and that solved my problem. (Costed only 1/4 of that full amount incl changing of new brake pads!)

Conclusion: This is my part of the story, so it really depends if u choose to believe me or to try them out. But pls note that if u want to go ahead and try them out. However, you might be paying huge amt of $ without knowing what exactly the problem is to be rectified and what exact parts to be changed.

Thanks for sharing.

BM_BRAVO;1100668 said:

Pml n munich also many cars ... dun be fool by them too...

Waste my time there ...

Go outside workshop n settle within mins.. pml takes 14 days also cannot solve...

Pml sucks ... still have the cheek ask me go outside do.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back